Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am cut. My dad was uncut and prevented the doctor from circumcision get me when I was born. He died when I was young and the doctor kept after my mom until she couldn't take it anymore and told him to go ahead. I was 11 at the time. I made sure my two sons were left uncut so they could decide for themselves. They are now grown and both love their foreskins.

I have seen a few uncles and cousins nude and there was a mix of cut and uncut, but those who were brothers were both the same.
What do you remember about circ at 11? Friends knew? What did they say.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you remember about circ at 11? Friends knew? What did they say.

I do not recall the surgery experience at all. I remember going to the hospital, but nothing after that. I was quite sore and when the gauze wrap was removed I felt disfigured. It was done during the summer. We lived in a kind of remote area so I only had a couple friends nearby. We never saw each other nude so they didn't know about it and I was upset and embarrassed so I know I didn't bring it up.

S

SirConcis

Was only son, left with long foreskin. dad was from eastern europe and foreskinned. against circ.
Uncle on mother's side was uncut and his son (about 15 years older left uncut). Both daughters married cut men.
For the sons of those cousins: the ones my age from one cousin were all cut.
The ones from the other cousins, born at the start of uncut generation in QC were left uncut. (but I was already about 18 when they were born and ironically about to trim my foreksin.

I remember during large family gatherinsg in summer that second cousin (whose husbad was cut) swearing she'd have her sons cut if she had any. But by the time she got them the dotcors told her t was no lonegr necessary,
Sisters son orn ine arly 1990s was left uncut since the circ trend had long stopped (about 1980 here).

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my grandpa, uncles, cousins are cut. my hubby got cut after we were married, and my sons are cut. to me there is nothing like a nice cut cock looks wonderfull
my grandpa, uncles, cousins are cut. my hubby got cut after we were married, and my sons are cut. to me there is nothing like a nice cut cock looks wonderfull

So you amputated part of the genitals of your own sons because you think it looks nicer? Imagine a man coming in a forum and telling people that he gave his newborn daughter a labiaplasty and clitoral unhooding because he prefers the look. That man would be considered to be scum. But women say all the time that they had their sons circumcised because they think it looks nicer and they get no heat for saying that. the double-standard is quite astounding.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So you amputated part of the genitals of your own sons because you think it looks nicer? Imagine a man coming in a forum and telling people that he gave his newborn daughter a labiaplasty and clitoral unhooding because he prefers the look. That man would be considered to be scum. But women say all the time that they had their sons circumcised because they think it looks nicer and they get no heat for saying that. the double-standard is quite astounding.
Yes the “cleaner” argument for circ is double standard compared to woman whose labia are awash every time they pee. I guess if you’re not into women then that doesn’t matter to those men.