Do all the men in your family share the same circumcision status: cut vs uncut?

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not recall the surgery experience at all. I remember going to the hospital, but nothing after that. I was quite sore and when the gauze wrap was removed I felt disfigured. It was done during the summer. We lived in a kind of remote area so I only had a couple friends nearby. We never saw each other nude so they didn't know about it and I was upset and embarrassed so I know I didn't bring it up.
Sorry to hear that buddy.

Reactions: Hanging6x6

Immediate family, yes. However I have cousins from America and at a big family dinner I remember in the urinals one of them caught a glimpse and was like “bro I’ve never seen a foreskin before can I have a a look” and I was just like fine and showed him

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dad, brother, and I cut. My son's are uncut: their choice for later in life, I wish I had an opportunity to choose too!

Yes, let them choose. I made the choice at age 19 and happy that I made the choice.. NO regrets

hervelouis75

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My late Dad (born 1926) was cut at 5 because of phimosis. I am uncut, but I think that the mobility of my foreskin was checked and the adhesions freed when I was very young (around 5 also, I think).
As far as I know, uncles and cousins are - or were - uncut, except one of them who decided to be circed at around 40ish

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No because I was circumcised when I was a teen. My dad and brother are both uncut

I have the same situation. My dad and brother no. Me, yes, cause I elected at age 19 to have it done. Glad I made the choice.

i’m an only child but i had to get circumcised as a kid for phismosis. my father is uncut he has a long foreskin overhang on his dick even with a semi

Reactions: diver6
S

SirConcis

Had a friend whose dad had to get cut at age 20. He was uncut, but couldn't retract when erect at age 16. Lost track of him. Wonder if he managed to stretch it or get cut eventually. At that age, mine already could retract (started to be retractable hard when I was about 10.5).

Over the years, I have chatted with a number who had to get cut due to phimopsis, and either their dad was the same or their son was the same. Have to wonder about the genetics vs proper handling with frequent retrraction/hygiene. Can the later overcome the former?
Or are genetics not really at play and it is all in its handling and not teaching son to retract leads to problem?

It would be ironic if I met up with that guy and he woudl still be uncut with normal foreskin while I am now the cut one when at age 16, it was meant to be the opposite.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both my father and I had to be circumcised at the same age ...50
May I ask what method they used, recovery time and how is the sensitivity. I assume it was crazy sensitive being covered for 50 years and then exposed 24-7 but how is it now

Last edited: