do chicks find it hot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
weird ass thing to talk about at work... i don't have anything against guys fooling around--doesnt' turn me on, but it wouldn't offend me. But it's like with any threesome--if you make me feel left out, I'm not interested.

Reactions: g0nz0

imbackmann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look do these pics or man look like the one imbackman lol I bet money I'll send ya cash app 25 bucks if you confirm it's the same cheating lair trying to change shit up haha after nine years I'm done this is it I need to do this thanks

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tight_N_juicy Hey I have imbackman here next to me lol he says that it's not him or his account and I am his nine years wifey and we have two children can you send me proof to leave him for good of photos or chats plz

What the actual fuck is going on?

I'm not sending anything to anyone what the fuck are you talking about?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Look do these pics or man look like the one imbackman lol I bet money I'll send ya cash app 25 bucks if you confirm it's the same cheating lair trying to change shit up haha after nine years I'm done this is it I need to do this thanks

Go to couples therapy or don't. This isn't the place for that shit.

I don't know your husband, I don't fuck him, if you're accusing me of doing so you're making a mistake.

I'm not here to fuck anyone. Well, @brownballs but he's my boyfriend. I fuck him a lot. His cock makes me cum hard. So I don't need your husband's. Ok? Ok... Buh bye now

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.