Do ever have intense urges to cum inside your woman?

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% of the time my penis has been in a woman's vagina, I've wanted to cum deep inside of her. Only when withdrawal was necessitated for birth control reasons, did I withdraw and cum outside.

There is a reason why there are over 7 Billion of us humans on this planet! ;)
Because withdrawal is not a very good method of birth control.

Reactions: lapdog2001

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I get an urge to seed my woman when I'm close to orgasm.
The sperm belongs in her cervix, deep inside her vagina. The very first time I had sex I remember my point-of-no-return, thinking "What I'm about to do is how a girl gets pregnant - should I pull out?". And then thrusting deep inside and filling her with my semen.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sperm belongs in her cervix, deep inside her vagina. The very first time I had sex I remember my point-of-no-return, thinking "What I'm about to do is how a girl gets pregnant - should I pull out?". And then thrusting deep inside and filling her with my semen.

Agree 100%. That's the way we are designed.

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes! When I'm about to cum my hips start jackhammering and it takes every ounce of will power that I have to pull out of her. The urge to keep slamming away deeply until my balls and cock stop pumping is overwhelming.
It is so fine cumming inside her bareback, especially if she cums at the same time and squeezes your cock

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a study a while back about ejaculation in a vaginas vs not. Was reported that women's happiness and mental health seemed to be higher when their sexual partners came inside of them vs condom or pulling out. Was believed that chemicals are absorbed from the man to the woman that may effect that happiness. Im sure some may want to flame me, but I'm not the one who did the study. Here's the link. Does Semen Make Women Happy?