Do fit bodies give off a gay vibes?

speedoswimmer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m curious if nowadays do people frequently think that fit guys are gay or bi? I have a swimmer type body and people often think that I’m gay. Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle_Bob69

piscesminded

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay is a sexuality. Not sure when liking men = a certain body type.

People honestly love throwing anything onto things just to justify their own mindset.

Do you boo, I'm gay and nowhere near a swimmer's bod.

Reactions: Uncle_Bob69

speedoswimmer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That underwear gives gay vibes. :yum I think the lack of pecs is kinda of gay. Straights go hard on chest and arms.
Unfortunately I seem to be unable to grow pecs. Every trainer I’ve ever had has failed to get me a good regimen to build them. I’ve tried high volume low volume and everything in between. It’s frustrating. Legs grow naturally for me. As for the underwear I like jockstraps and briefs as they don’t ride up my legs ‍♂️

Reactions: witriguy

kaichen04

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately I seem to be unable to grow pecs. Every trainer I’ve ever had has failed to get me a good regimen to build them. I’ve tried high volume low volume and everything in between. It’s frustrating. Legs grow naturally for me. As for the underwear I like jockstraps and briefs as they don’t ride up my legs ‍♂️
You look good on them.

Reactions: speedoswimmer

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's kinda like when I read somewhere lately that having a mustache was slightly queer coded, as they put it. Mustaches may be loved and worn by some gay men but aren't necessarily a gay sign. Like someone else said, it is the mindset of an individual. Just like fit bodies don't necessarily give off a gay vibe even though a lot of gay guys are fit. To me it's mind set and how a particular guy presents himself.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m curious if nowadays do people frequently think that fit guys are gay or bi? I have a swimmer type body and people often think that I’m gay. Any thoughts?
No, not being "fit" but your screen name and use of the term "swimmer type body" would cause a reasonable person to think you're gay.

speedoswimmer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, not being "fit" but your screen name and use of the term "swimmer type body" would cause a reasonable person to think you're gay.
Just because of speedos? There was a time where speedos were a symbol of masculinity and had nothing to do with sexuality. Now it seems everything except for being unfit is “gay”