Do Men Suck Better Cock Than Gals?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You hit the nail on the cock head. You suck like you want to be sucked! I have been sucked and serviced by both men and women. Men give better head in my opinion because they know how it feels to a mans cock. A man knows what feels good to a mans cock. A man knows how to suck, where to suck, how hard etc. a woman doesn’t know or understand these things because she doesn’t have a cock. Having a dick is a big advantage.

D

deleted5698211

Good question. For me, I mean personally, I enjoy my cock being sucked by guys more than girls, these days. When I girl has sucked me off, the orgasm and experience has been a lot of fun, but having a guy on his knees cock in mouth, it’s more than just cumming, it’s deeper than that, no pun intended

Oh-might-Dick

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first answer is "guys are the best". But when I think about my experiences... I'd say that no matter if it's a guy or girl: the sex addicts are the best ones.

Plus you really need to pay attention to your partner's pleasure. I've had guys giving me horrible BJ just because they were hovering my cock like crazy.. F***** painful

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
I have received oral from both men and women. From my experiences, the more taboo/unexpected time I have received a BJ, is the times that I have enjoyed oral the most.

So in my opinion, if you want to give good oral, surprise your partner at a time when they least expect to receive one. Their experiences and thoughts of your prowess will be amplified given the timing.
Cool..

Reactions: bi2

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experience I would say that it depends on the person. As a bi guy and single most of my life I have had the pleasure of being with many men and women.

I have had guys that are exceptional as well as women. Most women although either enjoy it and want to be good at it. Where as others just do it for the man.

Men on the other that suck cock either do not have the experience or the technique needed to do a good job, even though they have the desire.

For me I love sucking cock and have since I was a very young boy. So I practiced at being good at it. And honestly my teacher was guiding me through it.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
I've had some goddam awful BJs from both men and women. And I've had some exceptional head from both a man and a woman. But only a man has actually worshiped it to excess. This guy would not let me loose until I came in his mouth, and he was relentless.

I think the enthusiasm seems to make the most difference with Bi/ St8 guys

I think this is the most interesting & dead on point

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only speak for myself here, but -- the answer is a resounding YES! ;)
More of my demo reels are here -- HotThroatLA's profile | xHamster

JuniorEagerSlothbear-small.gif

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some guys are not good at it, likely from being inexperienced. But once you've had a guy that knows what he's doing, it's pretty amazing. It'll be less the whole experience of who it is and more just the feelings and technique of getting cock worshipped. To me, the other big advantage is, a dude blowing you is likely going to swallow your cum. Getting a bj from someone that is a true pig to eat your cum is a next-level experience.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
From my experiences, guys give BJ because they always need to and desperately want to do it to you, be it for their pleasure or yours. With women thats not always the case, which from my opinion defaults to the fact that a guy giving you a BJ is more satisfying as he 100% wants to be doing what he is doing.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men are more eager than women, so I give them that! Still, the looks of a guy and beard stubble to me are a turn off.

I lean more to the straight side, so women turn me on more and I get off more easily from a B/J.

I'm bi and there have been a couple exceptions. They were young and kinda girly. A good crossdresser trips my trigger.

Reactions: bi2 and Governor

Governor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some goddam awful BJs from both men and women. And I've had some exceptional head from both a man and a woman. But only a man has actually worshiped it to excess. This guy would not let me loose until I came in his mouth, and he was relentless.

Yes. RELENTLESS!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Men are more eager than women, so I give them that! Still, the looks of a guy and beard stubble to me are a turn off.

I lean more to the straight side, so women turn me on more and I get off more easily from a B/J.

I'm bi and there have been a couple exceptions. They were young and kinda girly. A good crossdresser trips my trigger.

I think its fair point you make and it definitely does apply to some bi guys.

My partners have preferred I act and be feminine when I am alone with them. Being young and smooth and also being feminized by my partners by being asked to wear bikini bottoms and ankle bracelets, it was fairly obvious to me they have a type and a taste. I actually enjoy the role play and pleasing them by being feminine with them, to me its a win-win situation as I get off on it and they get off with me being like that. If both are consenting and everyone is happy, its a perfect fuck-buddy relationship.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Sounds like you make my check list! Feminine-check! Young-check! Smooth-Check! Bikini-check! Ankle bracelets-check! LOL

You need to visit the USA!
lol. Why thank you. I sometimes wear a choker necklace, but that is something I will put on literally just before arriving as its too visible and obviously feminine to be wearing in public.

As I said, I enjoy the role playing and the way I am treated and used in a feminine way, its like an intoxicating drug and when I start wearing these items, I get so much in the mood.

I guess I was feminized from my first partner when a lot lot younger, I never had the personal choice, but took it up on his persistence and request. However, I am so grateful that I did, I felt so empowered and sensual with him, it enhanced the foreplay and heightened my orgasms with him. After sex, he was very affectionate and tender towards me and that was just an additional benefit that reinforced me wanting to wear certain items. Smart move by him, if he deliberately did this, as it worked like a charm.

D

deleted10500801

In my experience I would say that it depends on the person. As a bi guy and single most of my life I have had the pleasure of being with many men and women.

I have had guys that are exceptional as well as women. Most women although either enjoy it and want to be good at it. Where as others just do it for the man.

Men on the other that suck cock either do not have the experience or the technique needed to do a good job, even though they have the desire.

For me I love sucking cock and have since I was a very young boy. So I practiced at being good at it. And honestly my teacher was guiding me through it.

Similar experience, I believe good cock suckers start young and develop over the years, I've never had a guy who came out later in life who gave good head - never.

As for women, I find older women who have had a lot of experience with men, do give good head. Again it's about experience.