Do Probiotics Increase Testicle Size? Anyone ever try this.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if these products contribute to size change, as I have been using them since the day I was born, it's very common for us to consume in Greece and generally Balkan peninsula and Turkey. Such products are widely distributed and produced in all these countries. The local sheep yogurt factory has a selling spot just a couple of miles from my house and their price for sheep yoghurt is really good, like their equivalent to us dollar selling price would be about 1,80 us $ per pint or something ... I think best us prices for similar products start at 2 dollars per pint, pls correct me if the usual price Is less.
Well this seller has goat milk kefir as well, which I absolutely adore. I don't know if those substances you mentioned are found I their products in such quantities, but it is so much better than cow's yogurt. Anyway, so as to contribute to the thread, I can't tell if these products made any difference to me when it comes to size, so as to help others decide if they should use them for this purpose.

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if these products contribute to size change, as I have been using them since the day I was born,
Cool. The short answer is you don’t know. So stop using them and see if there’s any change to your balls. Then you’ll know something.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cool. The short answer is you don’t know. So stop using them and see if there’s any change to your balls. Then you’ll know something.
no need to be mad sir. There's no reason to stop using a product right when u absolutely love it just for the sake of an online discussion.

AZGuy7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took that BioGaia probiotic for about 6 months and saw zero improvement. Didn't even help with my digestion. Maybe if you already have looser balls it might somewhat plump them up...but my balls are high and tight (which is what I was trying to fix) and it didn't help.

pubwub1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that this product doesn't have the exact same probiotic in studies, but about a month or two after I started using them I started to notice my balls feeling heavier and more full. It was uncomfortable at first but now I love how substantial they feel.

I didn't measure before hand for the sake of comparison, though. My bad.

AZGuy7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know that this product doesn't have the exact same probiotic in studies, but about a month or two after I started using them I started to notice my balls feeling heavier and more full. It was uncomfortable at first but now I love how substantial they feel.

I didn't measure before hand for the sake of comparison, though. My bad.
Did you notice any other benefits or side effects in regards to either sexual performance, semen quality or size...or even just better gut health?

pubwub1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you notice any other benefits or side effects in regards to either sexual performance, semen quality or size...or even just better gut health?
Not that I recall. Ive been on them for awhile. The heftier feeling does make me horny on occasion or more easily if I think about it

Reactions: Electronips

AZGuy7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I decided to test it out and I ordered the Swanson brand of the L. Reuteri. I figure if anything its goal is for better digestion. But if I can get my walnuts size balls slightly bigger that will be a big improvement for me. I don't expect load size to change but if I can a little bit of fully looking scrotum that might be a benefit.