Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you tell me if pumps work in order to increase the dick size?
Yes, it works. But just like working out, your gains will only be as good as the effort you put into it.

When I started I was 6.5 inches and a little thicker than average. Now I’m 9 inches and very thick.

And as others have mentioned, it takes time. My results come from 7 years of pumping. I go through spurts of being very dedicated, and others of not so much.

But it’s definitely real. No Bullshit.

Attachments

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, it works. But just like working out, your gains will only be as good as the effort you put into it.

When I started I was 6.5 inches and a little thicker than average. Now I’m 9 inches and very thick.

And as others have mentioned, it takes time. My results come from 7 years of pumping. I go through spurts of being very dedicated, and others of not so much.

Agree. Similar gains here from a couple of decades of pumping.
My technique has always been long hours of very low pressure. That's it.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can you tell me if pumps work in order to increase the dick size?
Yes, they do help gain length, but very little width, in my experience. It takes time to achieve length gains.
I increased from 6 1/4" to 7 1/2" of length when I was 32 years old, but it took vacuum pumping, jelqing and stretching with a thigh to penis stretching device. My final length of 7 1/2" was after 1 1/2 to 2 years of working for it. I would do it 5 days a week, as 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, one day off. It paid off. I can tell you my wife loved the new 7 1/2" cock. I love it, too.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
They work but there’s a trick to it. It seems your penis can get used to the trauma from pumping after 4-6 weeks straight and this can slow gains to a crawl.

it’s good to take two week breaks so your penis is receptive to trauma again. Trauma creates growth so we want to keep the penis responding to our exercises.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been pumping 30 years. Temporary gains. Gone in 24 hours.
This seems to be the case. The pics I've taken of myself post pump they say I'm big. Lol but pre pump im small AF. Average is not average that is how I know. I have pics of myself inside a water pump. Of course it looks big. But once I'm in a normal erect state, it is still 5.5 by 4.8 lmao some guys here claim that is average. Nope, in the real world it is considered small.

9.25cutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is all in my own progress and what I found works best for me. Start with a semi and work up to 10hg and hold for 2-3 minutes, release pressure and work yourself back up to 10hg and hold again for 2-3 minutes. Once youve done two sets take your dick out and do 20-25 jelks with each hand and repeat the process. Do this for about 15 minutes total (only start counting once you reach 10hg) do this regime for a few weeks or so to get used to it and you can increase your time pumping. It's best to pump after you've taken a hot shower and shaved as well so you can get the best possible vacuum, if you see any swelling around the glands take a rag soaked in warm water and take the swelling between your palms and roll gently back and forth for 5 minutes or so, it'll help the swelling gown down greatly should you overdo it. Remember the first week or so do one day on and one day off, you're putting a lot of stress on a fragile part of you and it needs to be eased into it. Should you get any sharp pains or anything stop immediately and wait a few days at the least before trying again. If 10hg is too high then start wherever feels comfortable but gets the most stretch, but never go above 10hg. You'll ruin your dick

Top Banana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Those are great gains and an impressive looking cock! Could you share details of your routine please?

D

deleted24521041

Probably depends on the person. Some say they work, others get no results. I personally gained 1/4" of length every month for the first 3 months; going from 7.25" BPEL to 8". But then the gains stopped (and I continued pumping for years trying to get more size). I was already pretty thick...and I didn't really check girth, but I will say my head became much larger, my flaccid length went from grower to shower status of like 3.5" to 5.5" or so in that time. My cock is shaped like a pyramid....always has been and the base was always like 6.75" circumference. That didn't change much from pumping.

This April, I started with hanging weights and traction devices, occasionally pumping too.....I've gained another 5/8" of length in that time and my mid shaft girth/head size seem to be increasing again. I'd like to be 9x7 mid shaft girth....might be doable, but I'm just enjoying the process. Downside is my wife is going through menopause (cancer induced) so my size was problematic before all this new growth.... It sux. I'm on TRT as of this February and am fucking turned on constantly....with no holes to fuck. :(

D

deleted24521041

6.75 inch girth.jpg
IMG_0787.JPG

For reference.... IMG_0788-2.jpg
obviously...the 2nd and last one is with me kegeling/flaring my head.

• Love
Reactions: Electronips