Do straight guys use poppers?

D

deleted1030603

im just curious. I understand that poppers was invented for gays but if you have tried it, could u plz share your experience? What did it make you feel? Would ypu do it again?

Will try to answer again without having my reply zapped.

A long time ago in a far away time the legal contraband known as "rush" or "locker room" was consumed by much of the the naive populace during the experimental stages as a young man and women in conjunction with booze and smoking grass. It was found to have no added effect for sex by myself so it was abandoned for any future recreational purposes.

Reactions: ronin001 and find83

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's animal nitrate people.
Yes I tried it in my teens, some women I've been with have used it to help them relax.

Reactions: Gj816

JohnBear

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used it as a party drug. About 30-45 seconds of lightheadedness and blissful feelings, like all is right with the world and you know exactly your place within it. Absolutely splitting headache if used too much though.

Reactions: Gj816

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it. With and without my wife. Best times were when she did it too. It brings your inner freak out. She clearly liked it... almost too much. She didn't like the headache after. And said "it doesn't feel real" in other words, it's almost too damn good. The first time I fisted her was when she did poppers. That said she will rarely do it anymore. The headache it gives after is not worth the pleasure. But the rare time she does it... WOW. She gets so into the sex it's ridiculous.

Reactions: Gj816 and bwhip1011
D

deleted1030603

I've done it. With and without my wife. Best times were when she did it too. It brings your inner freak out. She clearly liked it... almost too much. She didn't like the headache after. And said "it doesn't feel real" in other words, it's almost too damn good. The first time I fisted her was when she did poppers. That said she will rarely do it anymore. The headache it gives after is not worth the pleasure. But the rare time she does it... WOW. She gets so into the sex it's ridiculous.
What did u and her use? I would not recommend Rush. Jungle Juice Plus is highly recommended. It never gives me any side effects. Not even a headach or cough. It makes me feel good better than anything else.

Reactions: Jesse479 and Gj816
D

deleted1030603

Hopefully bringing out that “inner freak” made it all worthwhile.
Hahahaha Poppers can really do that. Jungle juice Plus made me moan so loud when i jerked off. Normally I do not moan when i jerk off. But with poppers, it makes me moan and loud too hahaha

If you want to grt fucked with bigger dick or didldo, poppers helps

Reactions: Jesse479 and Gj816
D

deleted1030603

Jungle Juice Plus lasts for around 2 minites for me. Of course, the rush lasts only for 15 to 30 seconds but it fades slowly

Reactions: Jesse479