Do u have a price?! or definitely priceless?!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey All of You nice ladies out there....

Let's hear some honest answers:

WOULD YOU EVER consider doing it for MONEY OR BENEFIT (of any kind)?!
(It doesn't have to be a life style...maybe just once or something...like give it a shot...why not!)

Do u consider any girl accepting something in return...disgraceful?!
OR
No, it's no big deal....why not enjoy it and benefit from it at the same time if i get a chance! what's wrong with that!

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS!

Reactions: elizabubblebee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am a firm believer that prostitution should be legalized and regulated. I myself have never accepted payment. I know women (and men) who have. Who am I to judge what they do with their bodies/sex lives? I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as all parties are aware of the circumstances and no one is being used/abused in any way.

I am a firm believer that prostitution should be legalized and regulated. I myself have never accepted payment. I know women (and men) who have. Who am I to judge what they do with their bodies/sex lives? I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as all parties are aware of the circumstances and no one is being used/abused in any way.

What TnJ said. Not that it likely matters because from your other thread it doesn't seem like it matters what we say.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh, yeah. I could be had for the right person in the right situation. would even get a bit of a thrill out of it.

the rule being I would not do anything/anyone for money I wouldn't do for free.

also with Ms. TnJ totally respect a person's right to choose sex work as an option for their current situation.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't say I'd ever do that for money. Aside from the obvious reasons why, I'm too much of a goody two shoes and would be afraid of getting caught lol. Prostitution is legal here but I don't know the rules and regulations around it.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But you don't consider paying money for sex is a form of use/abuse?! you know most prostitutes REALLY need the money!

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Prostitution for petty cash? No thank you, I can make money without taking my clothes off.
I have no problem with the concept of prostitution (or other vices like gambling and drugs), but in reality most people involved are just thugs preying on weakness.

Something like "Indecent Proposal", where it was a larger sum of money that would significantly change my life? They could fuck me any way they want, it's just sex.

Hell, circa 1990 Robert Redford could fuck me any way he wanted for free :oops:

Many married women already do it for money... in a way. ;) A girlfriend who hates giving oral says she will in exchange for jewelry. (I'm not sure if she's joking or not)

Re: prostitution... I don't inherently have any issue with it. I think it's like any other service like a legit massage, getting your hair cut, or car detailed. Exchange of money for services. HOWEVER, there is a huge gender bias in both the laws and attitudes around it that is discriminatory against women. For example, laws in Nevada required sex workers to submit to a cervical exam... how can a man be a sex worker when he doesn't have a cervix to examine? (This law was in effect from the 1970s through like 2010... 40 years!) And let's face it, the general attitude is that a prostitute (who is almost always thought of as a female) is a whore and her client "has needs". I don't think this bias will change in any of our lifetimes.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
But you don't consider paying money for sex is a form of use/abuse?! you know most prostitutes REALLY need the money!

Why would receiving payment for a service be considered abuse if all participants are consenting adults?

That's why it should be fucking Legal, so these people aren't subject the black market style transactions. If they need the money, and they're providing a service a client base is willing to pay for, they should have the right to do so. They should also have access to health care and protection from professionals who won't take advantage of and abuse them.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what's funny is people will give up eight hours of their life every day, kissing all kinds of as while doing so, and still not see it as selling their body/self to a company
but a woman who makes twice that amount of money in an hour is some degrading herself *smh*

it all boils down to this, if prostitution were legal across the board, it would be a woman run business.
women would control the every aspect of the service trade, from availability to cost.
and men would be left at the will of the market.
men don't like the idea of a woman with power over them
so, those rich white heterosexual men have created a culture of shame and degradation about sex work.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But you don't consider paying money for sex is a form of use/abuse?!
Not if she voluntary does it. You can't blame others for someone choosing to put themselves in a particular situation.

you know most prostitutes REALLY need the money!
How do you know this? Sure, a lot would fall into this category. But a lot would just do it for a quick and easy buck. And really needing money doesn't mean that there's not other more reputable things they could do for employment. Again, it's the woman's choice and her choice alone. Unless she has met a controlling pimp or partner who makes her do those things... but then she doesn't see hardly any of the money anyway.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prostitution for petty cash? No thank you, I can make money without taking my clothes off.
I have no problem with the concept of prostitution (or other vices like gambling and drugs), but in reality most people involved are just thugs preying on weakness.

Something like "Indecent Proposal", where it was a larger sum of money that would significantly change my life? They could fuck me any way they want, it's just sex.

Hell, circa 1990 Robert Redford could fuck me any way he wanted for free :oops:

I totally agree and respect with the first part! "thugs preying on weakness" couldn't describe better!

As for the second part: are you suggesting that YES, you have a price, but it's pretty HIGH?!! ;)

And how about combining the 2 parts, what if you really need some money , and you are stuck in a situation where you can't make money (for any reason) without taking your clothes off, would you consider it then?

and Damn Robert Redford! this lucky son of *****!!! lol

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what if you really need some money , and you are stuck in a situation where you can't make money without taking your clothes off, would you consider it then?

I can't imagine such a situation o_O

Most prostitutes aren't in it because they have "no other choice", but because they're too lazy, irresponsible and/or strung out to hold a 9-5 job.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many married women already do it for money... in a way. ;) A girlfriend who hates giving oral says she will in exchange for jewelry. (I'm not sure if she's joking or not)

Re: prostitution... I don't inherently have any issue with it. I think it's like any other service like a legit massage, getting your hair cut, or car detailed. Exchange of money for services. HOWEVER, there is a huge gender bias in both the laws and attitudes around it that is discriminatory against women. For example, laws in Nevada required sex workers to submit to a cervical exam... how can a man be a sex worker when he doesn't have a cervix to examine? (This law was in effect from the 1970s through like 2010... 40 years!) And let's face it, the general attitude is that a prostitute (who is almost always thought of as a female) is a whore and her client "has needs". I don't think this bias will change in any of our lifetimes.

Married women?? That's actually a very deep thought! :) But, with marriage comes commitment, and faithfulness, and love and most importantly mutual respect. And it's a kind of a quid pro quo, where both parties give and take! Yes, men get sexual pleasure, but so do women, don't they?!! this is what i think about marriage.

As for a GF that would give a certain act, a blow or whatever in exchange for "anything materialistic", if it really happens, this is a very slutty act! she might think she is being smart, but sorry, I would certainly disrespect and despise her for that!

Are you considering prostitution simply as "exchange of money for services"! this is your own body (I might have used "pussy" iso body, but just out of respect i didn't!) we are talking about! Women's body is something "precious" and very "special"; treating it as a "tool" that can be used to perform a "service"?! Although I am a man, but sorry, I cannot look at women with such a disrespect! Your body is so valuable, and should be dealt with as "priceless", that only a TRUE man that will treat you with full respect should be allowed even to "touch" it, and you can even further read about what a religion like Islam dictates that no man is even allowed to "SEE" any part of your body except your husband!! (Christianity and Judaism also have lots of teachings about modesty that roots to the same ideology of respecting women's bodies!)

As for the gender bias, i totally agree. Since i mentioned religions, almost ALL religions consider both parties guilty of "adultery" when participating in an unlawful act of sex! I don't know why so many laws in so many countries differentiate between men and women! except that maybe truly we are living in a "patriarchal" societies controlled by male chauvinists! If you would consider prostitutes as whores, you should definitely consider men paying them as molesters!! and pimps running their businesses as pure criminals!!

thanks for sharing your thoughts, very thought provoking!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would receiving payment for a service be considered abuse if all participants are consenting adults?

That's why it should be fucking Legal, so these people aren't subject the black market style transactions. If they need the money, and they're providing a service a client base is willing to pay for, they should have the right to do so. They should also have access to health care and protection from professionals who won't take advantage of and abuse them.

kindly read my comment #18