Do Women Find [getting New] Relationships Easier?

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For most men, dating is a numbers game, or so conventional wisdom goes. A friend of mine was telling me that if he went to the club and approached 10 women, he might only get a favorable response from 2 of them with the other 8 rejecting him outright.

Women on the other hand have a much easier time attracting attention from men, although quality might not necessarily be very high.

My query, therefore, is whether women really do find it easier than men to find relationships.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not for me! I could have sex anytime I want, but a relationship? Those are few and far between. I am not a serial monogamist, although many women are. I’m just not attracted to many men. And at this point in my life, I neither need nor want sex or relationships.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m just not attracted to many men.

Where you always like that? What percentage of the general male population do you find attractive? Do you mean this purely in terms of looks or overall attractiveness?

If you can have sex anytime you want but also don't find most men attractive, does that mean you often have sex with men you aren't particularly attracted to?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Ms Femme said. Sex is easy.

Relationships? See ya own story of men and games of numbers. The rando wiggling doorknobs looking for an unlocked one? Ewww.

If mingling and signaling is ever on my to-do list, I'll strictly seek only the company of womangs.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where you always like that? What percentage of the general male population do you find attractive? Do you mean this purely in terms of looks or overall attractiveness?

If you can have sex anytime you want but also don't find most men attractive, does that mean you often have sex with men you aren't particularly attracted to?
I don’t have sex, period. Not interested. But back when I wanted to, I had sex with guys that had enough going for them for a night, a weekend, a month. But I wasn’t interested in them for long. What I looked for in men was very rare.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As a woman I find it often times extremely difficult to find an actual relationship. I am happily married, but we are not monogamous (poly) and in the 8 or so years we've been doing it I've only had 2 relationships. If I simply wanted sex, that would have been much much easier.

I've had offers for simply sex dozens of times, simple one night stands or virtual fuckery is simple. Actual relationships take time, effort and motivation. Of which, many are severely lacking these days. I find zero appeal in a guy who's never said ten words to me or even know my real name to offer to fuck me later in his room.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really, finding physical contact is easy, because men are easy. *Not all men, generalizing based on personal experience*

Finding a man who is willing to stay with me through the madness and not perfect moments in my life? Not easy at all.

Don't equate flirtatious moments with relationships and ability to be happy with other people. In my experience most men want to avoid relationships and get sex without having strings attached. Even guys who were friends of mine for years, I came to find out later that they all would have fucked if I had shown interest. *None* of them saw me a a friend, and only that. Sex was *always* a remote possiblity in their minds.

Me? So many of my guy friends I truly saw as just friends. Not because they weren't relationship material, or that they weren't attractive. Just simply: They Were My Friends. For whatever reason, I didn't feel sexually attracted to every guy with which I had developed a friendship. They weren't "friend zoned", I fucking hate that term. I just found it significant that they were just my friend. Not someone who I wanted to fuck, just someone I could trust and depend on, and return that favor for. Turns out, the whole time I was always a possible fuck, to all of them. Even if not the only reason they would spend time, it was always some kind of motivating factor.

It's part of why I don't consider any of them to be current 'friends', even though I'm friendly and civil when I see them on the street. It was always one sided. That just fucks with my head.

We all have our struggles. Grass is always greener on the other side.

I'm a serial monogamist. I can't do the one night stand or brief fling thing. For sex to be worthwhile, it has to engage my mind and imagination, and that's not likely to happen unless I know the man very well, i.e. in a relationship. And relationships aren't easy to come by, for either men or women. I suspect finding a relationship is much harder now than it was 50 or 75 years ago, simply because non-relationship sex is now an accepted alternative for many, because television and the internet have raised expectations too high, and because a lot of people don't want to put in the effort to maintain a relationship which is hard work.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on the responses, it seems women can reject men that they find attractive.

Personally, I would be thrilled to find out some cute friends just wanted to jump into the sack with me haha. I'd find it pretty flattering to say the least.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Finding someone attractive doesn't mean shit. Body doesn't mean brain. Body doesn't mean personality. Body doesn't mean safety, compatibility etc.

Someone attractive telling me they want to fuck me isn't flattering, it's just annoying. I don't need to know that. Telling me won't magically gain them access to my pussy. Tell me you want to chat with me, know about my day, discuss your favorite author. Literally anything that shows you are more than the dangling object between your legs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why would wanting to fuck my body be flattering? When they could have approached multiple women in a evening looking for anyone to say yes?

Never forget, dudes will fuck a silicone torso
B1001.jpg

From the site SiliconeWives

The models with a face are actually the most disturbing things ever.

Boxing Helena is not a relationship goal/guide.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What Ms Femme said. Sex is easy.

Relationships? See ya own story of men and games of numbers. The rando wiggling doorknobs looking for an unlocked one? Ewww.

If mingling and signaling is ever on my to-do list, I'll strictly seek only the company of womangs.

What she said.

Based on the responses, it seems women can reject men that they find attractive.

Personally, I would be thrilled to find out some cute friends just wanted to jump into the sack with me haha. I'd find it pretty flattering to say the least.

I can see an "attractive" man (tall, dark, and handsome, or however one defines attractive), and think to myself that "Wow, that guy is really good-looking" or even "I wonder what it would be like to sleep with him," but that doesn't mean that I'm going to have sex with him just because the opportunity presents itself.

For many women, the determination of attractiveness isn't based just on appearance like it is for men viewing women. There has to be an engagement of the mind and meshing of the personality as well.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

It's not flattering to have someone see you and want nothing but to fuck.

Not to me. Not even close. Being a warm hole is meaningless. I want to fucking MATTER to the person I'm allowing to enter my body. They need to matter to me, too. Looking good doesn't matter. At all.

Women get rejected too. Maybe for different reasons, but I have been rejected many times. I've been rejected for not fucking immediately. Rolled my eyes pretty hard at that asshole.. but don't assume that women pick and choose every time. We don't always get what we want, rarely I'd say. I don't think it was anything but luck that I found what I have with my guy. Pure luck. That's all.

I saw a saying not too long ago that said:
Women give sex to get a relationship.
Men give a relationship to get sex.

Sadly. I think this can be true in many cases. Neither is being honest about their intentions. And people wonder why relationships fail.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see an "attractive" man (tall, dark, and handsome, or however one defines attractive), and think to myself that "Wow, that guy is really good-looking" or even "I wonder what it would be like to sleep with him," but that doesn't mean that I'm going to have sex with him just because the opportunity presents itself.

I'm assuming a less attractive man who is able to engage the mind and mesh with the personality, he will succeed where the tall dark and handsome fellow fails???

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm assuming a less attractive man who is able to engage the mind and mesh with the personality, he will succeed where the tall dark and handsome fellow fails???
You're ultimate goal seems to be trying to figure what will make us as women collectively open our legs to you men. You're entirely missing the point. We're explicitly saying that we aren't going to simply open our legs. Period. End of sentence. No subtext.

Stop assuming. Read the words clearly placed on the screen for you by the very women you're asking these questions of.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are no Pussy Access Cheat Codes. Approaching most womangs with a Get Pussy motivation is a complete turn off.

I do not require monogamy. My current situations is for my partner's benefit cuz I value you them as a human. If I were not paired to my favorite human my relationships would be open within agreed upon boundaries.

When I was a happy hook-up hound my attention and attraction when to people I found engaging on various levels. Yes, being eye-friendly might heighten my interest but there needs to be a redeeming person behind the genetic win.