Do Women Find [getting New] Relationships Easier?

Who's taller?
Who's richer?
Who has a better smile?
Every woman has that thing that's gonna make the difference for her.

WHAT'S THE POINT????? Either you have chemistry or you don't. For the luvvagawd... we can't give you a secret playbook to get pussy.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Who's taller?
Who's richer?
Who has a better smile?
Every woman has that thing that's gonna make the difference for her.

WHAT'S THE POINT????? Either you have chemistry or you don't. For the luvvagawd... we can't give you a secret playbook to get pussy.
I genuinely don't think he understands that judging by the way he keeps replying.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Guys Can fuck right off.
Men, or in my case, a man, with humour, compassion, something aesthetically pleasing to me, might keep my attention long enough for the Demi in demisexual to be on board.
Exactly.
Being demisexual means it takes time, effort and motivation for me to develop any sort of sexual attraction to anyone. Sure, someone can look decent from an aesthetic pov, but it doesn't translate into "i want them between my legs".

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I genuinely don't think he understands that judging by the way he keeps replying.

I get the feeling, based on his post history here And SF, that he's fishing for specific answers and won't stop the merry-go-round until someone validates his beliefs.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@A_dub sex isn't a mathematical equation, relationships don't develop because a certain recipe was followed and access was granted based on some secret set of guidelines women have collectively agreed upon.. it's the most complicated thing human beings have to figure out based on their personal abilities to communicate with other human beings. The fact that we are all individuals and come from different backgrounds with different experiences means there's no single method to find partnership, sexual or more.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@A_dub sex isn't a mathematical equation, relationships don't develop because a certain recipe was followed and access was granted based on some secret set of guidelines women have collectively agreed upon.. it's the most complicated thing human beings have to figure out based on their personal abilities to communicate with other human beings. The fact that we are all individuals and come from different backgrounds with different experiences means there's no single method to find partnership, sexual or more.

I bake. Baking has a mathematical base, and even then what works on Tuesday might not work Thursday. Or ever again.

Reactions: Mittimer

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Only replace Heart with Dick
Dickbreaker
I’m sending her this....

She said it sounded like celery. She hates celery, any veggie, really, so I record celery snapping on the regular and use drop in on her Alexa.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess I've never had any issues picking up guys at bars and clubs as you suggest but finding a good man is a struggle, thankfully I did and I married his ass Lol.
I can't imagine having to do all that again tho, I'm too old now and I think I'd rather be single if we ever parted our ways.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm assuming a less attractive man who is able to engage the mind and mesh with the personality, he will succeed where the tall dark and handsome fellow fails???

As I've said ad nauseum, make love to my mind and my body will follow.

You are under the mistaken notion that we want to have sex anytime. That's just not true, at least for me. One of my best friends actually told me that when I was moping about not being able to sustain a relationship beyond three months: "you could have any guy you wanted if you just said yes."

But that's not what I wanted. I didn't want to have any guy. I wanted to have the guy. I wanted the guy who wanted to be with me and only me.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it appears as though the consensus is that women struggle just as much as men when it comes to finding meaningful relationships, although sex is easy to get. I imagine most men would say the same if I posed the same question in the ask men section.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think you're wrong about that @A_dub. My personal experience is that men have more difficultly finding sex than relationships. Wouldn't it make some sort of logical sense that if (subjectively) women want relationships not easy sex, that men would have easier luck finding a relationship than they would an easy lay?

That's not to say that finding hook-ups are difficult for some people. Not everyone is the same. But there would be a lot less men complaining about not getting the women, or complaining about a lack of attention on sites like these if it were as easy as you seem to think it is.

Reactions: rtg and LaFemme

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^That may be attributable to the fact that [most] men have little to no standards when it comes to hook up sex. Thus, they can find it fairly easily. Same with women, I think women have far lower standards for a one night stand than they do for a boyfriend or a husband.

I would imagine relationships would be significantly harder for men to find because women would expect more.

The mathematical model I think describes my situation goes something like this:

I'm only attracted to about 5% of women. But thats only one side to a hook-up or relationship...so lets assume that only 1% of women would be attracted to me. A hook up or relationship only occurs if both parties feel an adequate amount of interest towards each other. Therefore the statistical probability for me would (0.05 * 0.01) or about 0.0005 or about 1 in 2,000.