Do Women Find [getting New] Relationships Easier?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
^That may be attributable to the fact that [most] men have little to no standards when it comes to hook up sex. Thus, they can find it fairly easily. Same with women, I think women have far lower standards for a one night stand than they do for a boyfriend or a husband.

I would imagine relationships would be significantly harder for men to find because women would expect more.

The mathematical model I think describes my situation goes something like this:

I'm only attracted to about 5% of women. But thats only one side to a hook-up or relationship...so lets assume that only 1% of women would be attracted to me. A hook up or relationship only occurs if both parties feel an adequate amount of interest towards each other. Therefore the statistical probability for me would (0.05 * 0.01) or about 0.0005 or about 1 in 2,000.

Stop with the fucking numbers, dude.. holy fuck.

Your generalizations and assumptions are problematic as shit.

My current partner and I both lived that single but multiple casual partner life for quite some time before we got together.

We both had pretty high standards, even for our "casual" partners. No romantic entanglement bullshit, but definitely not just some random hole/cock/etc.

Sigh. Reducing ppl to shitty math. Blergh.