Do you care if an erotic story is written by AI?

Would you read an erotic story written by AI?

• Hell Yeah! If it's hot i don't care who wrote it.

Votes: 98 47.3%
  • I have no interest in reading an erotic story written by AI

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • I don't read

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters

Irishman251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to read stories more for the romance and emotions than the erotic side, don’t get me wrong I still enjoy reading it lol
where I think AI, given time might do a decent erotic story, I doubt I could get emotionally invested in something that was written by something that could never have a concept of love or emotion on a human level

Reactions: nixco

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to read erotic stories, particularly big cock erotic stories. So who knows, I may like AI stories even better since the huge cock sizes might be a bit more realistic… most erotic story sites have all the guys being 10 to 12 inches or more. And one Quick Look at the “$10,000 for 10” dick pic” thread would tell you those numbers just aren’t realistic. So yeah, maybe AI could do this better!!?

Reactions: bigcock_worship

BuckyD

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So far I have not been impressed with any written AI material. Reads like random boilerplate or checklist stuff with no overall point to it. Usually grammatically correct, though with some occassional weird lapses, but full of vague generalities and echoing back the vocabulary and style of the input prompt. Very very low bandwidth communication and utterly lacking in insight, creativity or originality. In many cases you can easily guess what data or website it is ripping off to come up with its responses.

Until it gets MUCH better I have zero interest in AI generated text or stories and when I get a sentence or two into it and get that useless 'on the one hand, on the other hand' pro and con here are some random thoughts why dont you decide AI vibe I just immediately move on.

AI generated imagery or music is a little bit better but not much. I suppose by throwing tremendous compute power at it you can get output that approaches the realism of images that can be cheaply and easily captured in the real world by a camera but the cost must be mind boggling if you are trying for photo realism.

BuckyD

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Like several others, I'm very wary of AI-generated content - not because I think it AI will become sentient, but for exactly the opposite reason: namely, that it's wholly derivative of the vast amounts of human-created data it's been fed, and thus is more akin to plagiarism than to creativity.

For me at least, the joy of reading fine writing goes beyond the words themselves. Almost all writing is ultimately linked somehow to our shared experience of being human, and a writer's distillation of ideas, reflections and life experiences gives a text meaning for me beyond just words on a screen.

That is lost with AI-created content, which amounts to the pattern-matched regurgitation of existing works. My biggest worry about AI is not that it will become super-human, but rather that human creativity will be stifled by dumbing down our interactions to its level.

Very well said and perhaps the biggest downside of AI is that it will further accelerate the degradation of the internet as an information retrieval tool by burying the pins and needles of original and authentic discoveries and insights of creative human minds in an ever growing haystack of derivative, noisy, inauthentic and unverifiable slop and will increasingy train itself on its own garbage outputs.

Reactions: nixco and JBD_Mikk

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The effects of AI is already destroying threads right here on LPSG.

Many members have decided to click "Unwatch" on several of the, what used to be, great threads because of becoming filled with fake and AI pics. And it continues to grow everyday... just like mold, in time it will overtake LPSG. I'm thinking; a can of worms, best left unopened.

Personally, I think AI does indeed have it's place; just NOT here at LPSG! When I look to the future and think back to this period of time, it makes me realize that it is truly impossible to Unring a bell.

Reactions: nixco and bmagic

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i think as long as there is transparency about the whole thing i dont see an issue, personally if im browsing the section i tend to gravitate to certain posters styles and content so AI wouldnt grab me

all i ask is that there be a marker to indicate if a story is AI generated or written by a real person

Reactions: RJ5on1