Do You Enjoy The Taste Of Cum?

I am straight and enjoy the taste of cum.

• I am straight and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am bisexual and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I am bisexual and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I am gay and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I am gay and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you for voting and leaving comments. I asked the same question in the Ask A Man forum. There are two things that I found surprising in the results from both forums. It would seem that gay women and straight men would have an aversion to the taste of cum. But in both surveys, the responses were positive, albeit not at the rate of the other categories, but very positive. I do understand that I asked that only people who have actually tasted it vote, so that cuts out both the men and women who have never tasted it.

Again, thank for participating. I know the sample size was small but I still found the results interesting.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pathologically monogamous, as one guy put it, so I only have recent memory to go by. And while it's not something I would order to go I don't mind the homemade version so much. Fortunately, his diet is good and he takes care of himself. So that helps a lot.

But what I found really strange is a hint of pineapple, and that's never been in his diet. If it was a one time thing I'd say ok. But it's definitely a mix of sweat and pineapple, and that's the best way I can put it. Not completely off putting but definitely tolerable in the heat of the moment.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thank you for voting and leaving comments. I asked the same question in the Ask A Man forum. There are two things that I found surprising in the results from both forums. It would seem that gay women and straight men would have an aversion to the taste of cum. But in both surveys, the responses were positive, albeit not at the rate of the other categories, but very positive. I do understand that I asked that only people who have actually tasted it vote, so that cuts out both the men and women who have never tasted it.

Again, thank for participating. I know the sample size was small but I still found the results interesting.

women sleeping with women also taste cum. Just not a guy’s.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
women sleeping with women also taste cum. Just not a guy’s.
Yessss, ladies taste way better than male ejaculate in my humble opinion.

Yes, but mine is nectar of the goddesses. It's documented and notarized.
I would very much like the number of the person who helped document and notarize. Being able to have my "fit for the God's" card would be a delight lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am fairly confident that more than women were responding to that poll. Almost every one of us who responded say we were not fans.

Yeah. This. An anonymous poll is crazy not reliable around these parts. Like, dudes need to express how they feel about how women feel about cum, or vote how they believe women feel about cum.

Maybe 15 women, tops, voted.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yessss, ladies taste way better than male ejaculate in my humble opinion.

I would very much like the number of the person who helped document and notarize. Being able to have my "fit for the God's" card would be a delight lol
I would have to agree with you!

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am fairly confident that more than women were responding to that poll. Almost every one of us who responded say we were not fans.
I certainly would not disagree on whether or not there were more than women voting. But for what it's worth, the numbers closely reflect my own somewhat limited experience with women. Not very scientific, but I thought it was interesting.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that document framed?

Actually, it's currently stowed in a safe in the same undisclosed location that Dick Cheney used after 9/11. Rumor has it that he stumbled across it looking for nuclear codes. Apparently, he took a selfie with it and posted it to MySpace.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Actually, it's currently stowed in a safe in the same undisclosed location that Dick Cheney used after 9/11. Rumor has it that he stumbled across it looking for nuclear codes. Apparently, he took a selfie with it and posted it to MySpace.
Oh my. It will never see the light of day.

Reactions: EllieP

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cum is like if you pop a vitamin or medication too early and have to keep in your mouth for a few while you find your water. You don't like it but your body is probably not gonna reject it.

It never tastes "good" to me. I would rather cum be on me than in my mouth but I am a giver and it isn't terrible for me if it really gets him off then that's fine.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Cum is like if you pop a vitamin or medication too early and have to keep in your mouth for a few while you find your water. You don't like it but your body is probably not gonna reject it.

It never tastes "good" to me. I would rather cum be on me than in my mouth but I am a giver and it isn't terrible for me if it really gets him off then that's fine.

gotta admit, there have been stomach lurch times. Usually related to volume or positioning.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Poking the wrong spot can activate my incredibly hinky gag reflex. One time let’s say 2 o’clock is the no go spot, but the next session , that day or days later, six or 11 o’clock will be the problem child.or none, some days.

Smokers are an absolute NO.
I prefer not to be intimate with beer drinkers. The smell comes through pores and all fluids. Ugh.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Poking the wrong spot can activate my incredibly hinky gag reflex.
Smokers are an absolute NO.
I prefer not to be intimate with beer drinkers. The smell comes through pores and all fluids. Ugh.
Ok, so the positioning issue is more about just sucking a cock with or without him cumming in your mouth. Now I understand.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
try reading the entire post.
I mean, I know you are a dude and all...
What am I missing? I get that smoke and beer affect the taste. I don’t get how position relates to taste though. I’ve sucked a fair amount of cocks so I get how a poor position can trigger the gag reflex.