Do You Ever Pay Straight Guys For Blowjobs?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No but I did have one pay me for gas...
I think it's very considerate to give someone gas money if they travel to you for a sexual favor. I've been offered money for this also and it actually leaves a good impression on me if they are rather far which a lot of times they are.

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
Prostitution is particularly vile.

I agree.I think those people are rather interested in satisfying their urge than love the person. If you dont love the person, you will see this person as an object rather than a human being. But the postivie thing is there is less rape through it, I guess. And when they pay taxes that should be tolerable, there are other urges that are more evil.

I will not say it is ok: those people who a sex addicted, need help and love, like every addicted person. They dont respect the person they use as an object and need to learn to value them. If you expel them out of society, it will become worse.

Sex should only be practiced with love.

Reactions: Amaethon

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trust me. They should be paying me. And one guy actually did. He insisted. I don't do sex for love any more. I have a rotating cast of men who come around and use me for head. I'm getting what I want. They're getting what they want. Win/win. I like being objectified and used. I just love a big cock pounding my throat and filling my mouth with cum. I did the relationship thing for 31 years. Now I live on my own and insist on staying that way. I get my intimacy needs met in other ways. Don't care what people think, either.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been asked to cover gas money, which since he had to drive in to see me since my car had died it was only fair to be compensated for the drive. :laughing:

(although he was closeted but not 'straight')

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL....
I have told this story at least once on LPSG:

I have a "straight" friend (well, he said he was!) whom I met some years ago when he was a salesman for a company that supplied specialty hardwood flooring and exotic wood for paneling, etc. I was a
construction project manager. Later he had his own company and began installing and finishing hardwood floors.
I was building a fancy house and he won the contract to provide, install, sand, stain and finish the oak floors. I needed to hand him a deposit check in the amount of $8,600 dollars. When he pulled up in front of the house in his big macho pickup truck (yeah, I have one, too), there were no workmen there. I walked out to his truck, handed him his deposit check, and said, "For $8,600, can I suck your dick?"

Themissingframe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never paid for sex in any manner and don't plan on doing that. However, in my 20s I had a phase were I was primarily more into just servicing guys especially straight dudes. I personally love when a guy lays back and lets me suck him to completion, but its rare if I'm looking for just that anymore. Anyway there was a point where I figured I should be getting paid for my services haha. So I did try it here and there to get some compensation for working their poles. Even if it was just gas money to drive across town to do it, but I ended up making a nice couple of bucks throughout the few times I did it haha. Something about adding money to the mix made it feel a little dirty but fucking hot and sexy.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago, I hooked up with a straight guy I met online. At the time, I had never paid for sex before, but he needed some gas money. I wasn't going to pay but he said he had a super thick 8" dick. I was horny, so I told him to come over, I would give him the money. He wasn't lying, he had the thickest dick I had seen in a long time. He let me suck him and then he fucked me.

He came over weekly, most weeks he would ask for gas money. I would give him $10 or $20. There was a few times he didn't ask. And there was a few times I told him I didn't have any money, but he still came over.

I ran into him and his girlfriend and kids a few times. I never saw him on any of the other gay sites. He would let me suck him, but he never wanted to suck me. I asked him once if he was straight or bi. He said he considered himself straight, but he did enjoy fucking my ass.

kamahori

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a 'straight' guy offer money to blow me - a gay guy, with a nice dick. I guess he had limited experience and thought casual sex between men worked similarly to prostitution.

No way I would have sold myself (well certainly not for that kind of money lol). I'd much rather get a free blow job, well executed by someone who knows what he is doing, than pocket a few quid and then have to endure a clumsy attempt by someone who has no idea.