Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some, yes. In the same way that I find SOME white guys attractive, SOME black guys attractive and SOME south Asian guys attractive. It very much depends on the individuals' looks than any specific racial traits that may exist in the way a certain person looks.

Hope that helps :)

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The peoples of Asia are so immensely diverse (perhaps the most phenotypically diverse of continental categories of humans) that one would have to be very open-minded or close-minded to simply say yes or no to such a question. For me, among Asians, there's a range across the differing peoples of how often I find their members attractive and to what extent. The peoples of the Iranosphere (Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Kurds, Kashmiris, etc) would be the prime example of Asians I often find quite attractive.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some, yes. In the same way that I find SOME white guys attractive, SOME black guys attractive and SOME south Asian guys attractive. It very much depends on the individuals' looks than any specific racial traits that may exist in the way a certain person looks.

This.

I have no blanket "I like/don't like" for any particular racial groups. There are members of any group that will turn my crank. And it doesn't necessarily have to do with "good looking" in the idealized way either. Personality play a MUCH bigger part. A hunky, studly guy with shitty personality doesn't get any points in my book (except maybe strictly as eye candy) while a more standard, average guy with good personality can definitely get my attention. That applies to them regardless of any racial group they belong to.

sturdy68

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether or not I find a particular individual attractive or not is not a simple factor of which racial group they might belong to. I find a lot of South Asian men (Indian, etc.) attractive; the dark skin, dark attractive eyes, general handsomeness and hairy bodies are all very appealling. East Asian men (Chinese, etc.) can be equally attractive in different ways. I can also find members of any race unnattractive. If he is hot, and Asian, he is hot ... but never just because he is Asian.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious.

As an asian, I feel like many gay guys finding us fetish. Except of course it's fellow asian haha. I don't know.
Unfortunately, you're comment is true with any ethnic group in the LGBT community. Sadly if you're non white you are fetishized and your own group dislikes you. But I have seen a great deal of it towards the Asian LGBT community, which is sad. Personally, I hate putting people in a box, so yes I do find Asian women or men attractive (like any other ethnicity), but how it's so often put I'm not "into" Asians.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This.

I have no blanket "I like/don't like" for any particular racial groups. There are members of any group that will turn my crank. And it doesn't necessarily have to do with "good looking" in the idealized way either. Personality play a MUCH bigger part. A hunky, studly guy with shitty personality doesn't get any points in my book (except maybe strictly as eye candy) while a more standard, average guy with good personality can definitely get my attention. That applies to them regardless of any racial group they belong to.

I agree with you on this but as males, we are first and most of the time - superficial.

If say, you are in a bar, you have 10 guys walking around or drinking, the one will catch your attention is the one attractive physically to you (whether the eyes, the nose, the face, the body built, the hair color or the aura even), not his personality. Besides, personality can be fake for first impressions.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all your thoughts. Just want to say it out there.

I just find it a little disappointing at times esp in hooking up and such. lol. I find it super awkward if I am in a place where there is much less asians and they tend to brush me off from the pool of potentials, making me feel like a leftover. Not to mention, I am also short so that's another :(

Compensated myself by putting effort on my body. But yeah, whatever.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FYI, attitude is a highly relevant factor in attracting a mate, and that ^ kind of attitude is not one you want to be exhibiting in the dating context. Don't know that you are, but I encountered a guy recently who was and it wasn't doing him any favors.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly if you're non white you are fetishized and your own group dislikes you.

You say this as someone who lives in a European dominated region... You can't generate a global rule from an experience in one of the places where it is most likely to be the way you've experienced. You actually think it is the same way in Taiwan?

D

deleted1075210

I can definitely relate on the fetish side of things. Personally, I get annoyed by the whole BBC thing. It's an immediate turn off for me. Nothing worse than hooking up with someone and all you hear is "fuck me with that big black cock" a 100 times. My ideology is if I think you're hot, then you're hot. I couldn't care less about race, height, dick size, etc. My sex life would be so boring if I limited it to one deciding factor lol.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You say this as someone who lives in a European dominated region... You can't generate a global rule from an experience in one of the places where it is most likely to be the way you've experienced. You actually think it is the same way in Taiwan?
Sorry wasn't really speaking globally, was more a North American Canadian and my own experience. I should of been more clear.

Reactions: malakos