I Love Asians! Who else does?

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Likewise, its the smile, the body language and the rapport, ethnicity has never cone into my sexual partners equations and I've bedded and been bedded by the whole range from pale to darkest dark
Yeah some people pigeon hole certain ethnicities and it almost becomes fetishising rather than fancying because you actually like them. I’ve been with Chinese guys, south Asian guys, black guys, white guys, Middle Eastern guys, dual heritage guys. Despite that list I haven’t slept with that many lads and I’m far more into the individual than a general rule.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's the thing. These 'most...' lists are almost always primarily about popularity. Rarely do I think the sexiest man according to People Magazine is even sexy. PewDiePie was ranked the most handsome last year by a YouTube channel :skull: Most people won't know the local guys in your area while Taehyung is part of the most famous boy band right now. I believe he benefits from being the only good looking guy in that group IMO. For a Kpop boyband they drastically lack in the 'visual' department although with some of the best personalities and chemistry as a group. Anyway, Taehyung is one of the most charming men I've ever seen both on and offstage. One of the rare performers with the gift of expressions. Every moment is captivating. Personally, I haven't seen a more charismatic performer.

PVArTxd.gif
Maybe it's makeup but I suspect some plastic surgery.

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's makeup but I suspect some plastic surgery.

I don't know much about either but I think it's makeup. From watching BTS's earliest videos, I think he had his teeth fixed a bit but his facial features are the same. He has become more good looking in that teen to twenties transition - his adult face - and now better hairstyle and makeup professionals help.

4YtJhxI.gif

I really wish people wouldn't group them all together. They are all so different. People in India do not look or act like people in Thailand, Japan.or China

I've noticed when Americans say Asian they usually mean East Asians while in the UK it usually means South Asians. Most East Asians and South Asians aren't even the same race. Though somehow Taehyung reminds me of Bollywood actor Salman Khan when he was young. Not just his looks but his charms / masculinity / aura.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know much about either but I think it's makeup. From watching BTS's earliest videos, I think he had his teeth fixed a bit but his facial features are the same. He has become more good looking in that teen to twenties transition - his adult face - and now better hairstyle and makeup professionals help.

4YtJhxI.gif

I've noticed when Americans say Asian they usually mean East Asians while in the UK it usually means South Asians. Most East Asians and South Asians aren't even the same race. Though somehow Taehyung reminds me of Bollywood actor Salman Khan when he was young. Not just his looks but his charms / masculinity / aura.
South Asians are Caucasians, but often with much darker skin. They are not related to any peoples who are what we in America think of as Asian people from what I understand of genetics. Unlike other Asians, the men have a good deal of body hair usually, never found in the rest of Asia except for an obscure heavily Caucasian related race found in North Japan..North Indians are closely related to Persians and Afghans. Indians is an unfortunate name as it is confused with what we used to call Native Americans, who are of north Asian origin. But South Asian lumps it with the Thai and Myanmar people, and it is a whole different thing.

Cirac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having grown up in Asia - media have portrayed Asians in more stereotypical ways. Alongside that, the elevation of Caucasians. I remember there was a term for locals attracted to Caucasians - Pinkerton syndrome. Having been to my fair share of bath houses, I’d say there’s a lot more appreciation of Asians! And being Chinese by race and larger in body size, I wasn’t the type that was deemed attractive back then. Nowadays - thankfully different story! :)

D

deleted1074483

I find some people of all races attractive and others to be unattractive.

agree 'asians' is such an all encompassing term - and covers many different looks/cultures/etc of people - they're not one monolithic grouping (as the same for any group). There are very handsome and some less handsome 'asian' guys - i don't think you can answer this question as put??

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious.

As an asian, I feel like many gay guys finding us fetish. Except of course it's fellow asian haha. I don't know.
well if i can judge from your photo yes hahaha. look for me i prefer mostly somehow muscular guys.if post your photo or someone random i can say my opinion if ilike him.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
South Asians are Caucasians, but often with much darker skin. They are not related to any peoples who are what we in America think of as Asian people from what I understand of genetics. Unlike other Asians, the men have a good deal of body hair usually, never found in the rest of Asia except for an obscure heavily Caucasian related race found in North Japan..North Indians are closely related to Persians and Afghans. Indians is an unfortunate name as it is confused with what we used to call Native Americans, who are of north Asian origin. But South Asian lumps it with the Thai and Myanmar people, and it is a whole different thing.

Where do you get these racial "relationship" from?

No one knows for sure the relationship between ethnic groups but saying south asians are caucasians with darker skin sounds completely disingenuous.

Asians are asians because they live in Asia. This idea that the world can be divided by "races" needs to die. Soon.

Reactions: Beau Bainbridge

I sooooo want an Asian guy nyc metro area married like me even better to pound my face hard short guys even better

Reactions: integritymatters

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

No one knows for sure the relationship between ethnic groups but saying south asians are caucasians with darker skin sounds completely disingenuous.

Asians are asians because they live in Asia. This idea that the world can be divided by "races" needs to die. Soon.
Races are not politically correct but genetics divides us into differing groups based on genetic haplotypes. Mixed races blur this but if I said meet the Asian man or South Asian or Black man on the corner, and there was only one person fitting that description, most people would have an idea of what you meant. I would say most African Americans would be proud of Martin Luther King or Michael Jordan and would be proud that they were black. They would not want Black History Month taken away. Most Native Americans I know are very proud of their race and would not want you to say there are no Native Americans. I LOVE Dimash and Kazaks are very proud of him and he of his race. I am not saying you are wrong, but not everyone from differing "races" agree with you.
I was partially correct on India and I apologize.. Most North Indian ancestry is Central Asian and European. Southern India is more localized but not related to South East or East Asians. Genetics and archaeogenetics of South Asia - Wikipedia.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Races are not politically correct but genetics divides us into differing groups based on genetic haplotypes. Mixed races blur this but if I said meet the Asian man or South Asian or Black man on the corner, and there was only one person fitting that description, most people would have an idea of what you meant. I would say most African Americans would be proud of Martin Luther King or Michael Jordan and would be proud that they were black. They would not want Black History Month taken away. Most Native Americans I know are very proud of their race and would not want you to say there are no Native Americans. I LOVE Dimash and Kazaks are very proud of him and he of his race. I am not saying you are wrong, but not everyone from differing "races" agree with you.
I was partially correct on India and I apologize.. Most North Indian ancestry is Central Asian and European. Southern India is more localized but not related to South East or East Asians. Genetics and archaeogenetics of South Asia - Wikipedia.

In both genetics and politics, we are moving away from the term race. It is now more widely accepted to use the term ethnic group or ancestry.

There is a famous example of how blurred the lines are between races. I won't repeat it so if you want to know about it, read the article: Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue - Scientific American

My point is not that phenotypic differences are not relevant to self-identity of an ethnic group, but that those differences don't constitute enough to call that group a "race".

But most importantly when we talk about Asians, I think we are mostly talking about a geographical area. Of course, there are differences among different ethnic groups. A Pashtun and a Karen do not speak the same language, eat the same foods or live in the same exact region of the world but they both have a homeland in Asia. Asia is a huge continent!!!!

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Physical anthropology would disagree with you.