Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not just lube, but good lube is a must. When I lived in the Midwest and other gays were fewer and farther between, there were more than a couple guys I dated who would borrow lube from their straight roommates. Inevitably, it'd be something branded to look like motor oil so that the straights wouldn't feel their masculinity challenged, and it would be both too thin and too sticky. It was like fucking with model airplane glue and would work for only about a minute before it lost all lubricating properties. In hindsight, we should have just used a tiny bit of cooking oil instead.

Long story short: good lube is not hard to find, so if you're gonna have butt sex, get some and keep it handy. It's not always necessary, but it's better to have it and not need it than the other way around.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It really does depend on how spontaneous the fuck is but I have fucked my husband a number of times with a well-rimmed and wet hole alone (sometimes at his insistence) and that has been absolutely fine. I suppose it is a case also of knowing your partners limits and sometimes a bit of rough is fun but it can also be hugely regretted too, owed to a very sore cock haha

Reactions: cedarizzo

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It really does depend on how spontaneous the fuck is but I have fucked my husband a number of times with a well-rimmed and wet hole alone (sometimes at his insistence) and that has been absolutely fine. I suppose it is a case also of knowing your partners limits and sometimes a bit of rough is fun but it can also be hugely regretted too, owed to a very sore cock haha
I had a fuck buddy who was well hung and when I went over to his place, I knew he was going to rim my ass until it was very wet and I would suck his dick and get it wet before he would fuck me. We never used lube, in fact, I don't think he ever had any at his place. But he would always say, "If if ain't spit, it ain't love!"

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had a fuck buddy who was well hung and when I went over to his place, I knew he was going to rim my ass until it was very wet and I would suck his dick and get it wet before he would fuck me. We never used lube, in fact, I don't think he ever had any at his place. But he would always say, "If if ain't spit, it ain't love!"
I'm gonna get that tattooed above my dick haha

Reactions: cedarizzo

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn auto-correct, it should read "If it ain't spit, it ain't love!"

Reactions: diver6 and PK38

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a fuck buddy I don't use lube with. I precum quite a lot, which helps, but he still enjoys me working my dick inside of him dry. I have to say I enjoy it too. After we've been fucking for a while sometimes he'll run off and grab a towel. Dry my dick off and his ass so he can feel it go in dry again.

Another guy who I fucked a few times also didn't like any lube. He'd push me down onto my back (love a dominant bottom) then, without sucking or anything, just sit on my dick dry. So hot.

Neither of them had/have destroyed holes they just know how to relax. I've asked them about this and if it hurts. Both said no. They just feel the friction and the stretch more intensely. Both know how to relax and the fuck buddy always opens himself up with a dildo beforehand. He does this for anyone because without it he's always too tight. Note that he always washes away the lube after he's used the dildo.

Going in dry isn't ever totally dry. There are always secretions and a bit of moistness in a hole and being uncut myself there's always moistness on my bellend too. Then with the inevitable bit of precum.

I suppose it's difficult to answer this question with a meaningful answer because dry for me isn't going to be the same as dry for someone else. My dick always adds some to the equation. The uncut moistness and precum. If a cut guy who doesn't produce any pre tried the same thing the end results could easily be quite different.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normally yeah but lube isnt always to hand when you're in the moment. A cock thats I've sucked is plenty good enough to get us started.
Spit and perseverance for years as never carried lube in my pocket and getting shagged standing up under the railway arches spit was the only alternative.

xroger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No Lube No Entry Dont need alot of lube just enough to get it all in and then my ass makes lots and lots of lube on its own running down my legs and dripping off my balls I produce lots of mucus on my own I just need a little lube to jump start the fucking Ive tried spit before its OK just turns me off sometimes

Reactions: jpk338

Rim me first, and unless you're really big, you should be able to sink in. But like other posters have said, that's kind of lubing me up. Always going to be easier with lube though - guess it depends on how rough the top wants to be.

Reactions: diver6