• Yes

Votes: 83 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 179 68.3%

• Total voters

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
When I was younger I sometimes fucked just with spit but then some of my partners start to bleed after awhile. Since a long time I always use lube. Much better and I don´t want to torture my partners

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend and me go for hikes in he wilderness all the time and whenever he gets the urge he takes me always without lube. He spits on the head of his dick and in it goes. It used to be really painful, as it is on the larger size, but I've gotten used to it.
We also do a lot of role play and of course I always play the sub or bitch. Isn't life grand?

unassuming45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a virgin in the late 70s and really new nothing well after a couple time of that I developed tags hemroids what ever you want to call it an it hurt like hell, years later I had the tags removed an you talk about pain! I will always use lube or it no deal.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Using lube is second nature. I don't want to hurt anyone or be hurt myself by not using it. There have been times though when lube has not been available and have relied on a long rimming session and spit. Sometimes also, being a big leaker, I am able to use my precum which feels fantastic.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get fucked without lube often with big girthy cocks, it take patience and more time for the initial penetration but that’s a part of the fun. Also if you really go down on a cock and deep throat it, it’s going to get covered in saliva and that’s more than enough lube tbh

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
def need lube here to get it in despite my best ass eating techniques.
I had a fuck buddy that loved to rim before he fucked. His dick was about the same length as yours but he was thicker. He would rim my ass for a good 20 to 30 minutes before he would try to fuck me. But I never had a problem taking his dick. It probably helped that another fuck buddy was much bigger but he fucked me many times and always used plenty of lube.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I precum a TON so usually just a little spit is enough to get things leaking and then no need for lube. Even better if I find a guy with a load already in his ass. Cum is the perfect lube.

D

deleted23224481

Not lube, but I tongue and rim a guy before fucking him, and at times put some Vaseline in his ass, still a pretty dry fuck.

YYZGUY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't read every response so excuse me if already mentioned. Unless the bottom is very experienced and very relaxed you need to consider that fucking or fisting without lube leads to a much greater chance of tiny tears in the anal membranes through which blood bourne infections can find there way into your system quite easily.