Do you guys always swallow?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love swallowing. It is the reward for giving a great blowjob and I find it rude when they pull out. I've had a few guys try to pull their dick out of my mouth when they get close to cumming. I always put my hands on their legs/ass and pull them in so they cannot pull out.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
since i like to service married guys I always swallow. I'm told by my buddies their wives don't. That's why I do. They appreciate it.
It is hot ti suck marry guys. They always seem to enjoy it because they tell me I duck better than their wives, by swallowing it makes mr feel like I satisfied him to completition.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to have a guy's cum inside me, either by swallowing or having him cum in my ass. for me it is the intimacy of it and I feel it extends the sex long after the act to know that I am carrying his spunk around with me in my body

I agree completely. Far more intimate when cum is traded and deposited. I love the taste of cum in my mouth for hours after sex.

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate cum... I don't like the taste, I don't like the texture.
When I swallow my boyfriend's is just to avoid him making a mess, but I usually don't enjoy when he cum's inside my mouth.
He loves it tho, and sometimes wants me to cum inside his mouth even when no blowjob was involved...

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for me it is a sign of not only respect but also of a task done well. If i can make him cum and he wants to let loose down my throat that is the best. If i can make him cum, it is my duty to swallow. i think it is the best and only way to show him that it was a good time.
It took me a few years to get to this point, many spit outs and facials before i finally took his cum in my mouth. He was a wonderful man with a nice sized cock that just begged for sucking and i was really into the task at hand so i continued and did what seemed the right thing to do-swallow.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I've already cum then the desire to swallow vanishes. I'm quite jealous of guys who don't lose that desire. A fuck buddy doesn't and he can cum multiple times it's oral heaven. We just feed each other cum.

If the cum is bitter though it's going down the drain. Ugh.

Reactions: ohiorod
D

deleted1411072

I’ve never done it, surprisingly... it’s kinda gross but very hot at the same time.
I guess that 51% wins when I gotta decide in that moment whether do it or not lol