Do you guys always swallow?

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I'm willing to suck his dick, then I'm willing to swallow. However, I would say most of the time it does not end in swallowing for a variety of reasons - we decide to do anal, we want to kiss each other while cumming, or he struggles to get off from a blow job and so wants to jerk it.

Passandre92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most times yes, not that I have any concrete criteria 'cause it doesn't matter if you know or trust the person you're going to swallow, if he just got any infection you don't know and even he doesn't know, you can get surprised a bad way.

Reactions: aeihtelag and kudoz

Well when I was sucking cock most of time I would swallow just keep going and guys who would pick me up kind of just fed me cum and exploded in my mouth and not even ask
Guess they knew or saw I was a cock slut and love cum .I do like a messy facial in my face hair or chest but it is fucking hot when you just keep sucking his cock till completion

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well when I was sucking cock most of time I would swallow just keep going and guys who would pick me up kind of just fed me cum and exploded in my mouth and not even ask
Guess they knew or saw I was a cock slut and love cum .I do like a messy facial in my face hair or chest but it is fucking hot when you just keep sucking his cock till completion
It is hot .

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not every single time, but every time he wants it swallowed and every time I want it, I do. When he's pre-cumming he won't let one drop go to waste, he always insists I take it, which I do willingly. Sometimes I love to have his warm load on my chest and sometimes on my face. I love my man's cum.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should only do it if you’re comfortable with that. I used to worry about swallowing and getting bred, but now that I’m on prep it’s less of a worry (there are other risks though). Would not do it for one night stands usually. I myself prefer facials with my mouth open but would swallow a load if it got in my mouth

Yes you need to swallow that man juice no matter how it tastes or smells that is a real cocksucker