Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just love the feel of cum around my face and lips, and in my beard. Particularly like thick cum as it clings and hangs, rather than just running off. I have an amazing pic of that somewhere, will have to look. Lol
Ooooh, I found the pic… posted it in my facials and cum album.

Reactions: iconapop1943

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me back up a little... if you’re worried about the taste, it does vary, so I would recommend eating something like pineapple. (There are a lot of foods that can affect it, which is a whole topic onto itself.)

I eat my cum all the time, though it’s true that a lot of the desire leaves me after I bust. My recommendation would be to keep going anyway. For me, the main thing was to get over the “ick factor”: I’d been so conditioned to think of cum as something gross, but once I’d eaten a load or two, it started feeling perfectly normal. Now I don’t shy away from cum at all, and I don’t hesitate to eat either my own or another guy’s.

Of course, if you’re eating another guy’s, you don’t need to worry about busting your own load and losing that desire! You can let him cum first, get the full enjoyment out of eating it, and then bust your own nut whenever you like....
I'm thinking of licking it off a tit or out of a pussy first and work up to having it go directly in my m
Let me back up a little... if you’re worried about the taste, it does vary, so I would recommend eating something like pineapple. (There are a lot of foods that can affect it, which is a whole topic onto itself.)

I eat my cum all the time, though it’s true that a lot of the desire leaves me after I bust. My recommendation would be to keep going anyway. For me, the main thing was to get over the “ick factor”: I’d been so conditioned to think of cum as something gross, but once I’d eaten a load or two, it started feeling perfectly normal. Now I don’t shy away from cum at all, and I don’t hesitate to eat either my own or another guy’s.

Of course, if you’re eating another guy’s, you don’t need to worry about busting your own load and losing that desire! You can let him cum first, get the full enjoyment out of eating it, and then bust your own nut whenever you like....
I'm thinking of licking it off a tit or out of a pussy first and working up to letting them shoot it directly in my mouth. And of course, I won't have popped first.

Reactions: GayLadsUK

Tomcan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the feeling of a cock shaft expanding in my mouth and tasting a man’s cum. It is hard not to want to swallow it...and often it tastes wonderful.
If he doesn’t cum down my throat I at least want him to shoot all over my face.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hope y'all don't mind the perspective of a bi guy here.....I love cum, my own and others. So I will nearly always swallow a guys load unless I know he likes shooting over my face or body. A pulsing cock and the feel of his orgasm in my mouth and throat is so fucking hot! I have also eaten another guy's cum from his female partner's pussy, the mix of his n hers juices is delish!

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other people's cum? Most of the time. Sometimes I just like to watch, especially if they are a shooter.

Mine? Never. It is either fresh from the tap, or nothing. I don't even like to lick someone else's cum off my fingers.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a fan. I’ve always swallowed, although I don’t think guys get turned on by it as much as we’d think.

I also eat my own cum, and that, oddly enough, gets a better response from men than when I swallow their loads.

Go figure.
I always eat my own cum. I love it.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope y'all don't mind the perspective of a bi guy here.....I love cum, my own and others. So I will nearly always swallow a guys load unless I know he likes shooting over my face or body. A pulsing cock and the feel of his orgasm in my mouth and throat is so fucking hot! I have also eaten another guy's cum from his female partner's pussy, the mix of his n hers juices is delish!
I agree. That mixture of cum and pussy juice is the most delicious thing in the world.

Reactions: Zak Bull

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of all the things about or produced by a male, nut cum spilled from the penis is the most personal. Cum contains the male's essence, his DNA and blueprint for life. It is sacred. I always savor it like the fine wine as it before swallowing it to make it a part of me.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't swallow every load that enters my mouth. I meet a lot of randoms for a quickie and it's basically a give and take situation where I enjoy sucking and is skilled and they want a phenomenal blowjob. They sometimes ask if I swallow which I think is out of habit for most guys but in the end they could care less if I swallow. They are more concerned that they they will get some A1 head. I do however finish the job and let them cum in my mouth. Furthermore, I suck way too much cock to swallow all of them. I couldn't imagine the cartwheels that my stomach would be doing if I'd allow so much semen to enter my digestive system. Some guys that I hookup with will even take notice of the small bottle of mouthwash that I'll keep handy near me when I'm sucking because after I suck to completion and spit the semen into a napkin, I will swish a mouth full of Listerine to thoroughly cleanse my mouth.

Now that isn't to say that I don't swallow sometimes. I'm a dedicated cocksucker so I do have a taste for it from time to time but I'm very selective about who gets the honor of having me swallow their load. It's usually a guy that I'm highly attracted to and would consider letting penetrate me if the offer was made to do so.