Do You Keep Going After He Cums? (tops)

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I saw this on another board and thought it would make for an interesting conversation on ours.

A question here for Tops, but really anyone can answer this.

As a bottom, my submissive role has always been to ensure my partner cums and cums first, occasionally I have cummed first and early however, I have always continued till my partner has cummed. When I was inexperienced and initially had some guilt with MM sex, when I would cum early, my partner would clean me up. He would cuddle and caress my body me for a while until I got horny again, then it was totally about him cumming.

After a few times cumming early, I learnt to enjoy and continue providing an outlet for my partner till he cummed even if I came early. Now its a lot easier for me to cum later and I prefer it that way, my orgasm is to a large part is irrelevant to me, I will cum easily and get more pleasure and enjoyment, seeing, hearing and feeling my partner cum inside me.

I think its selfish to not keep going once you have cummed from a bottom perspective. Within reason

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never touched myself to cum during sex so as not to feel guilty. It took me many years to learn how to continue having sex after an orgasm. I'd rather have a prostate orgasm and have the top control my orgasm. And I don't mind if the sex continues after my orgasm, just a little less passion.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw this on another board and thought it would make for an interesting conversation on ours.

A question here for Tops, but really anyone can answer this.

As a bottom, my submissive role has always been to ensure my partner cums and cums first, occasionally I have cummed first and early however, I have always continued till my partner has cummed. When I was inexperienced and initially had some guilt with MM sex, when I would cum early, my partner would clean me up. He would cuddle and caress my body me for a while until I got horny again, then it was totally about him cumming.

After a few times cumming early, I learnt to enjoy and continue providing an outlet for my partner till he cummed even if I came early. Now its a lot easier for me to cum later and I prefer it that way, my orgasm is to a large part is irrelevant to me, I will cum easily and get more pleasure and enjoyment, seeing, hearing and feeling my partner cum inside me.

I think its selfish to not keep going once you have cummed from a bottom perspective. Within reason
My entire goal is to give pleasure. So… I wouldn’t stop. Giving pleasure turns me on incredibly…. So I’d likely cum first sadly.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My entire goal is to give pleasure. So… I wouldn’t stop. Giving pleasure turns me on incredibly…. So I’d likely cum first sadly.
With my Top partner, who is a very an Alpha Dominant Male, my only goal is to serve and please him. If I know Im hooking up with him later in the day or evening, I almost ways rub one out earlier, so to keep me "balanced" and to enjoy our hookups a lot more.

Whenever we meet up, Im always on heat and ready to go, so it makes sense for me when we hook up to not be so quickly off the mark and ready to blow. Thats not to say I havent blown a 2nd time in the day and before him, just that its less frequent. I will tell him if Im close to cumming so that I/we can focus on him cumming first.

For my part, me cumming form our encounters is irrelevant and I dont care for it. What I mean is that I get so much pleasure from the anal and oral sex, role play and the humiliation that cumming is just a bonus. Its not what I am there for but its great if it happens. Many times after sex, after he cums, I will quickly rub one out, just to relax and enjoy with my fuckbuddy the after glow of cumming. I mean it takes me less than 30seconds to achieve it, so why not, I guess? lol.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I still haven't cum I keep going. I like extended fucks, so unless my buddy wants me to pull out, I stay inside him. I also give his cock some attention so that after a few minutes he's getting hard again. Then when I return to fucking him more vigorously I keep working his cock by hand until he shoots an explosive load along with me

Reactions: hotguy88 and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
If I still haven't cum I keep going. I like extended fucks, so unless my buddy wants me to pull out, I stay inside him. I also give his cock some attention so that after a few minutes he's getting hard again. Then when I return to fucking him more vigorously I keep working his cock by hand until he shoots an explosive load along with me

Just from my perspective, I would feel its selfish behaviour for me to ask my Top partner to stop after I have cummed. Sure its happened a few times, especially early on in a relationship where I have cummed first, however I have always insisted and wanted my partner to continue to keep going till he cums.

D

deleted197711

I feel like it just wouldn't feel complete if the top doesn't cum. I feel like the bottom's cum could even be enjoyed as lube for kicks.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I feel like it just wouldn't feel complete if the top doesn't cum. I feel like the bottom's cum could even be enjoyed as lube for kicks.
Ive used my Top's cum as lube when it trickles out. While I dont really care much for cumming, its nice to enjoy the moment with my fuckbuddy after his finished.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I lost my anal virginity to a man I was practically middle aged. Up until that point my "straight" mentality had conditioned me to only cum after her orgasm. I always, and still do, love the feeling of her cumming as I'm inside her. So this new feeling of a man inside me totally changed my perspective. I no longer worry about my own orgasm when I'm with a man. In fact I don't even stress if I'm not fully erect as he's fucking me. Some tops I've experienced will love to stroke me as they fuck, which is fine. Ultimately it's seeing or feeling them cum which is the biggest thrill and satisfaction. If he gets me off too then it's a bonus. If I cum before him, then there is no question of me stopping, I'm all his until he's finished.

D

deleted817718

Of all the men that have fucked my ass, none have left without cumming. Okay, one did....but that was his fault. He tried to pull his condom off and reinsert his cock. So I packed up and left.
More than one man has done that to me, but the ones I’ve noticed do it I never stopped, and just let the guys get away with it. It’s terrible of me, but I quite liked it happening

Reactions: latinluva

bi2

Superior Member
Media
When I lost my anal virginity to a man I was practically middle aged. Up until that point my "straight" mentality had conditioned me to only cum after her orgasm. I always, and still do, love the feeling of her cumming as I'm inside her. So this new feeling of a man inside me totally changed my perspective. I no longer worry about my own orgasm when I'm with a man. In fact I don't even stress if I'm not fully erect as he's fucking me. Some tops I've experienced will love to stroke me as they fuck, which is fine. Ultimately it's seeing or feeling them cum which is the biggest thrill and satisfaction. If he gets me off too then it's a bonus. If I cum before him, then there is no question of me stopping, I'm all his until he's finished.
I think that why my fuckbuddy and I have an awesome physical relationship. My orgasms are irrelevant from the point of view, that all our time spent together is soley spent on him cumming. It takes so much pressure of him and me to be honest, so that we can just focus on him cumming. We hookup, really because I just love making him cum deep inside me, which is what I enjoy and get out of MM sex. Its why I engage in it.

Naturally for him, he enjoys that outlet that provide him, its simple, easy, convenient and no drama's or stress.

Sure it took time for us to develop chemistry and understand and know what the other really wants, but once we crossed that path of being comfortable, our hookups have been always enjoyable and rewarding for both of us.

Reactions: goldscorpguy