Do You Like Bodybuilders The Size Of Pro Bodybuilders? Do You Like Watching Bodybuilding Contests?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally like large burly men, tall, broad shoulders, big chest and arms but more the strong man look rather than the ripped look body builders have. I like meat on men as well as having muscle especially around the middle, those body builders who are all muscle I personally find quite repulsive and when you mention body building competitions it brings images of unnatural muscle growth, that gross shiny dark brown body paint they smother themselves in like they've just fallen into a slurry tank and vile Y fronts to my mind.
So in short,
body builders, absolutely nope.
Proper strong men who have actual strength and very powerful guys absolutely for the win.
Give me a strong man or rugby player any day, a body builder would be at the bottom of the pile when it comes to attractiveness for me, I find average dad bods more attractive than body builders. X

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know too many who like high maintenance people. And body builders seem to be high maintenance.

I'm sorry, I just don't find bulging biceps and chiseled chests all that attractive.

I go to the gym almost every morning, and there used to be two ex-Marines in there at the same time. We became close friends. They paid special attention to their regimen. They were not high maintenance and did not have the oiled abs, etc. They were just in good shape. And they were quite attractive.

Sometimes a real body builder would come in. He had no time for the peasants. And you could tell he was there mostly to show off.

Basically, he was the human equivalent of a pickup truck with a six-inch lift and 37 inch tires.

I'm married to a dad bod, and I love it!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I respect bodybuilding as a passion that individuals have, but it's not appealing to me as far as looks. It's also not repulsive. I don't prefer it, but I'm not never attracted to it either.

And I also understand that it's not actually about the way they "look", (that's obviously part of it, but not everything) it can definitely be more about pushing your body to it's limit, and not all body-builders are competitive. It's not uncommon, but there are different motives for different people.

My guy and I have discussed possibly going down a path similar to "bodybuilding" but decided that a complete lifestyle change wasn't something we were ready for. Because it is a lifestyle you have to fully dedicate yourself to. Routine can't be broken without consequences.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Contrary to the memes some of you boys consume, most women don't find men with exaggerated musculature sexy. Nothing against bodybuilders, but it's a bit too much for me, personally speaking. If I have a bodytype preference it's towards thinner and/or somewhat athletic.

Reactions: MisterVIP

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't like any bodies.

I am only attracted to multidimensional consciousness manifested in our reality by color alternating plasma bubbles.
At last, someone gets my synesthesia!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I stumbled across this
and I think I found why I have never been attracted to the Charles Atlas crowd (and it’s gym bro monstrosity of today).
I picked up that Rocky was for men. And that was a beauty relegated to my gay brothers in liberal arms.
They weren’t all that into the slender to skinny long haired hippie boys that revved my engine, so it all worked...except for that hippie boy who loved the Charles Altas crowd.

I was fully socialized to the slight gender bend. I was attracted to somewhat traditionally masculine women, and somewhat traditionally feminine men.
I now know it’s because I thought embracing ALL you are, with confidence, was powerfully attractive.