Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did - even in college when my roommate was in the room or the adjoining room. He also walked in on my once, but that is another story. Otherwise, I have basically lived alone.

fireotter123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex-father-in-law walked into our bedroom when we rented a cabin at Lake Tahoe. Late at night he had just won a big jackpot and need to get into the driveway, but my car needed to get moved. He figured we were asleep, so he quietly opened up our door to get the keys to the car. We were full on fucking on the floor, only had two twin beds. He said that he was sorry, but needed the keys, I said they are on the nightstand and I'll get them. He said, no, stay there, I'll get them and stepped over us. He then had to step back over us to leave. I bet he was shocked to see his son getting plowed. He left the keys in the kitchen.
Now my Mom lives with us and she's always here, so yes, I do have sex with other family memebers in the House.

D

deleted814719

Sure, why not. Our son and daughter-in-law come to visit every few months. Our master bedroom is on the first floor and guest bedrooms are on the second floor. No need to stop the fun. And, yes, we do lock our door just incase.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wife and I don’t care who is at our house. If they stay the night we still will have sex. We just shut or bedroom door, it’s our house so we are trying going to interrupt our sex life just because a family member is there or a friend ends up staying the night. Now if my wife is busy with a family member that’s over I still will masturbate if I’m horny.

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. Sex isn’t a bad thing so you have to do what you have to do regardless. Being at home or when I was with my roommates you fuck and you keep it moving

I will say that being home sometimes there’s a bit of restriction in terms of keeping noise down versus living with roommates who really don’t care about how loud or late BUT I’ve never had to be silent having sex at home. It’s very obvious and clear what’s happening without a doubt

BrunetteApollo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This got me so hard lol I love the idea of a dad seeing his son in such a submissive state.

My ex-father-in-law walked into our bedroom when we rented a cabin at Lake Tahoe. Late at night he had just won a big jackpot and need to get into the driveway, but my car needed to get moved. He figured we were asleep, so he quietly opened up our door to get the keys to the car. We were full on fucking on the floor, only had two twin beds. He said that he was sorry, but needed the keys, I said they are on the nightstand and I'll get them. He said, no, stay there, I'll get them and stepped over us. He then had to step back over us to leave. I bet he was shocked to see his son getting plowed. He left the keys in the kitchen.
Now my Mom lives with us and she's always here, so yes, I do have sex with other family memebers in the House.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
We lived with my parents for several years after we got married so we had sex while others were in the house or we would never be able to do it. Our door was always locked but we did have to keep our voices down and not make too much noise. It didn't help that my younger brother was in the room next to us as well.