Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely do. I keep it down if my parents are there but my brother and I live together so we don’t mind one but if we hear each other haha he’s also straight and I’m gay. Doesn’t bother us at all!

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely do. I keep it down if my parents are there but my brother and I live together so we don’t mind one but if we hear each other haha he’s also straight and I’m gay. Doesn’t bother us at all!
just like me and my older bro

Reactions: diver6 and gohara

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the people that don’t have sex or jack off while others are in your place ..why is that?

do you feel awkward? Or embarrassed?

personally I couldn’t imagine it. If you hear me fucking or jacking off then you just do. But I know I was brought up in a very comfortable household so that’s my perspective.

Reactions: diver6 and kkll2783

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up with them having sex and masturbating when I was home. So if there in my home or I theirs I won’t hesititate to masturbate or fuck lol. I have in the past and will continue to do so.

D

deleted814719

Hell, I masturbate while my wife is home frequently. She stays up very late, often coming to bed at 2:00am. I've been in bed for 5 hours at that point so if I'm in the mood for an orgasm, I take matters into my own hands knowing she's not coming to bed for a LONG time. I do masturbate more often when she's out of the house, which has been infrequent during this COVID stuff, but alone time has been rare.