Do you mind gay guys looking at your cock?

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for str8 guys, do you get off on gay guys looking at your cock? Especially if you are gifted and well hung?

And in a no interest in sex with another guy, I just like showing off sort of way?

Just interested … thank you

I don't really mind guys looking if I'm someplace that nudity was expected. Guys asking is kinda weird. Like I'm not gonna go out of my way to show to guys, but if it's already out then go ahead and take a peek! Lol

Reactions: cadmanken
went to college for music, and have been a musician all my life. This is only important because when you major in music at a liberal arts school, there is an abundance of gay men in your classes and social circles. This has carried over into my adult life, so when i talk about my experiences being around gay man, im not talking about a handful of times. I’m talking about a majority of my life.

So to me, it depends on the guy honestly and the situation. For example if I’m clothed and if he’s being creepy or not understanding/respecting that I’m straight and trying to go beyond just looking at me then I’m not okay with that. There are boundaries, and I’m very up front with my boundaries.

If I’m pulling my dick out here on cam, then yeah I don’t really care who is watching. It can be a little ego boost to show off and get complimented for sure. If someone messages me, and tries to take it beyond what I’m comfortable with I explain to them my boundaries and if they don’t respect that I end the conversation.

Reactions: Southeastern
That's pretty much what participating in this site has evolved into. Believe it or not, it was largely a straight site when it first started around 20 years ago. But if you are here now, you can't possibly mind gay guys looking at, commenting on or asking to do stuff with your cock.

The OP, asked if I get off. The answer is no.

If I am in a public place to change clothes, I am not bothered; but I am also not welcoming persons to view

Once, wayyy back I enjoyed a few nights a week being on LPSG video camera. LPSG, at least back then, gave the performer the option / control over who they wanted to allow to view them. I preferred when women viewed; but I also did not automatically ban men from viewing. As long as the guy did not bother me or were obscene with a silly verbal comment all was good. If he bothered me, I would not allow him to view again.

The Burdon of being an exhibitionist :cool:

It doesn’t bother me. I have a pretty vanilla life right now and I enjoy getting the feedback on my cock. I enjoy hearing about the esthetics of it and ignore what they would do to it/with it.