Do you prefer a chubby guy with a thick penis or a skinny guy with a thin penis?

Semprerotic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Despite liking my penis I've always been insecure due to being overweight.
For the first time in 10 years I've finally lost enough wait to be less than 20%bf. But I still don't fell very insecure to approach girls. Any girls out there into a little overweight guy?

Reactions: tttfreetime

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Penis size has nothing to do with liking a guy. Skinny, chubby - I’ve liked them all. It’s all in the eyes. It’s the personality, the laugh, the intelligence. Be the best man you can be. That’s what’s important. Seriously.

It has never ever been about the genitals. Ever. I prefer the person who has similar life goals, some shared hobbies, similar sense of right and wrong, the person who is a functional adult, quick wit, good sense of humor, etc. I've found a fairly broad spectrum of people attractive who had varying physiques. It wasn't about if they had a few extra pounds or not.

Reactions: MisterB

Semprerotic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course I'm not talking about a prolonged relationship, but more on an initial sexual attraction for a night without compromise THAT MIGHT EVOLVE in something else later...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn’t matter. One night or forever. It’s the initial attraction that counts. A few pounds never mattered. And certainly not what he was packing in his pants. Smile with your eyes. Be interested and interesting. Be the best man you can be. Be the person you like to date.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Even when I was hooking up I didn't do so based on looks/penis size.

The few times I found myself thinking there could be potential evolution of the relationship it was based on his actual performance as a human being.

Penis size/shape truly is an irrelevant factor for me. If I'm really into a guy and I have physical chemistry with him I can get off no matter what the shape of his dangly bits are.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wooed me with your fandoms, not ya peen.

If I am enamored of the person the peen attached is gonna be a peen I like

Reactions: MisterB
D

deleted924715

I like a bit of meat on my guy, I'm not into the whole skinny jean look.

It's not about the peen.

The peen won't save you or condemn you

Reactions: MisterB and 286798

Of course I'm not talking about a prolonged relationship, but more on an initial sexual attraction for a night without compromise THAT MIGHT EVOLVE in something else later...

I still didn't pick my casual partners for their genitals. Size or otherwise. I still didn't pick my casual partners for if they had a few extra pounds or not. Did they respect safe sex practices. Did they have similar preferences for sex. Did they have good hygiene. Was I able to have even brief conversations with them without wanting to smack them upside the head. Etc.

Despite liking my penis I've always been insecure due to being overweight.
For the first time in 10 years I've finally lost enough wait to be less than 20%bf. But I still don't fell very insecure to approach girls. Any girls out there into a little overweight guy?
I prefer a thicker guy. My last 3 guys (including current) are over 275 lbs, with the previous 2 being over 300. There is nothing like having a big guy wrap his arms around you and feeling enveloped by manliness. Mmmmmm!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've finally lost enough wait to be less than 20%bf.
Any girls out there into a little overweight guy?

Under 20% bodyfat is not overweight :confused:

BF-Male.jpg

Semprerotic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn’t matter. One night or forever. It’s the initial attraction that counts. A few pounds never mattered. And certainly not what he was packing in his pants. Smile with your eyes. Be interested and interesting. Be the best man you can be. Be the person you like to date.
I consider myself a farely interesting guy, I have plenty of female friends too, but when in comes to... how can I say it... making the decisive move, I always flinch.
I like a bit of meat on my guy, I'm not into the whole skinny jean look.

It's not about the peen.

The peen won't save you or condemn you
I prefer a thicker guy. My last 3 guys (including current) are over 275 lbs, with the previous 2 being over 300. There is nothing like having a big guy wrap his arms around you and feeling enveloped by manliness. Mmmmmm!
I really wish I could find more girls like you around!

Under 20% bodyfat is not overweight :confused:

View attachment 1016225
I have just for the first time in 10 years reached that under 20% mark. But I'm still not entirely happy. I still look at the mirror and find myself a little chubby... And that guy on the photo definetely isn't 19%, more like 15. I still have a considerable belly behind..

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't feel attracted to skinny men. I like fat and muscle. Either, or both. There has to be some remarkable chemistry for me to feel drawn to a man I consider skinny.

Send those skinny men my way. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could have sworn the question wasn't phrased the way it is now when this thread was posted...
This question is posted constantly. Constantly. Same shit, different smell. It's entirely possible you're remembering some other thread. Of course, you could also be right.