Do You Show Off on Regular Social Media?

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you post pictures that show off your bulge on normal social media? What was the last pic where you did? If so or if not, why?

I wear leggings and have a large cock, so virtually any picture of me is going to feature my bulge. Sometimes I make it seem incidental and a bit more subdued, but other times (like in the pic) I just flaunt my huge boner in the tightest pants possible. I think it shows the "real" me and helps me be comfortable with myself. Even though I normally dress like this and get plenty of compliments in public, I'm always a little hesitant of actually posting the picture, but I almost always go through with it.

Attachments

I don't do it on purpose. But occasionally there'll be a pic of me sporting a nice bulge. It's usually when I'm in my biking kit. Sometimes when that happens a friend of mine will send me the pic, cropped down, in a DM with something like "Dayum!". lol

Nah I barely post pictures of myself in social media, maybe some selfie every half a year or so.

Nevertheless, I've thought of flaunting my bulge more with a bit of context such as the biking one or high inseam swim trunks at the beach or similar and uploading the picture. One may be married but has to maintain his reputation, you know.