Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,484 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can be pee shy in busy restrooms too. Has anyone overcome this? How did you do it?

alcohol helps. I’m much less pee shy after experiencing year after year of through urinals in British and Irish pubs : after a few pints, you really have to pee and don’t care anymore+ the atmosphere by the urinals is laid back.

pissing next to friends can help « de-dramatize » it too.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no hesitation pissing in front of one or more buddies. Slight twist is that if I am being watched, even by a buddy, I get a full erection immediately and I am pretty hung. Can piss w/a hardon, just takes a few seconds longer for the stream to start. My brothers, dad, team mates, and buddies all know this about me, and are cool, usually even commenting on my cock size. A dozen or so times, they have even wanted to see me cum after. piss two buddies.jpg

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to!! The only problem could be from their side, and even if they were fine with it they could be holding their cock in such a way as to hide it from my view, either intentionally or not.

I had a weird experience in China. I went to the toilet to pee and whilst I was peeing, an attendant came up and started rubbing my shoulders and back. This was unexpected and kind of weird. I couldn't pee whilst he was doing that and left the toilet. I went back about an hour later and he was still on duty.

I read somewhere here that in China it is normal to exchange looks while both men are peeing at the urinal, I even read something about Ireland. If only the same mindset were all over the world!!:heart_eyes:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I make it a point to pee in the urinal, with or without divider.
I am not the slightest bit bothered if anyone sees my boy bits. For me, the main point is not the size, but if it is able to give me an orgasm. Since it know my bits work very well, I have not hangups - granted it may not be the biggest in the room.
I don't go all out to expose myself, I just mind my own business.
If others get embarrassed by the sight of my penis, that is their problem, not mine.

justme9545

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday a friend and me needed to piss and we went into the toilets and there were no deviders, I used the urinals in hope to see his dick the first time but damn he went to the stall! I hope next time haha

Reactions: diver6 and srock

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been pee shy all my life. I’m ok when it’s just me or I’m mid stream, I’ve attempted to piss while others are at the urinal one time was in Brisbane the valley train station 3 urinals no deviders I was busting and really needed to go. Stepped up to a free urinal had my cock out than all of a sudden it got really busy. Ffs a guy stood next to me all the while still had my cock out but no pee was coming the guy next to was smiling I was embarrassed as hell lol

Reactions: akonio and BigNavy

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had truly a rather bizarre experience last week. I work in public health and at least every week, I am on the frontlines of doing COVID testing. So last week, I was working in my drive through tent doing tests of drivers. I had worked 4 hours without a break , by choice because it is too much trouble to take off all of the gear. I had one more hour to go before I was taking an hour lunch. I suddenly told a colleague that I really needed a pee break and since we didn’t have a car at the moment, I took off for a restroom at a nearby building at the park where I test.
The restroom is ancient! It has those floor to waist urinals that you can actually step into, if one was kinky enough to do that. I had taken off the gear and was just ready to unzip at the nearest urinal to the door when another person came in and it was an employee from a social service agency who came to see me and ask me a favor.
So here I am standing horizontal to the wall and urinal and ready to haul out my 7 inch softie and this guy that I knows walks in and immediately starts talking to me. Turns out he followed me in there. While he talked to me to ask me to do a staff training for him, he stood there about 10-12 inches away from me with my meat on full display and he keeps explaining what he wants. I couldn’t wait any longer to piss, so I stood there with a steady stream that he watched intermittently while he tried to convince me to do this 2 hour training for him. This guy is looking at my meat like every 10-15 seconds and I just kept going and going! It was strange having someone so close who wasn’t even using the facilities checking me out, especially since he was talking to me about work at the time.Finally, when I shook the last couple of drops off, he realized that perhaps some eye contact might be more appropriate. So I agreed to train his staff and he waited while I washed up and walked out with me. I had to get my gear back on since two cars were waiting, so I just kind of forgot about it til later that night when I was telling my partner about that bizarre experience,
The voyeur, to my knowledge is 100% straight, but maybe he just hadn’t seen someone my size before. Under different circumstances, it could have been quite erotic, but given the circumstances I have detailed, it was just bizarre!

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had truly a rather bizarre experience last week. I work in public health and at least every week, I am on the frontlines of doing COVID testing. So last week, I was working in my drive through tent doing tests of drivers. I had worked 4 hours without a break , by choice because it is too much trouble to take off all of the gear. I had one more hour to go before I was taking an hour lunch. I suddenly told a colleague that I really needed a pee break and since we didn’t have a car at the moment, I took off for a restroom at a nearby building at the park where I test.
The restroom is ancient! It has those floor to waist urinals that you can actually step into, if one was kinky enough to do that. I had taken off the gear and was just ready to unzip at the nearest urinal to the door when another person came in and it was an employee from a social service agency who came to see me and ask me a favor.
So here I am standing horizontal to the wall and urinal and ready to haul out my 7 inch softie and this guy that I knows walks in and immediately starts talking to me. Turns out he followed me in there. While he talked to me to ask me to do a staff training for him, he stood there about 10-12 inches away from me with my meat on full display and he keeps explaining what he wants. I couldn’t wait any longer to piss, so I stood there with a steady stream that he watched intermittently while he tried to convince me to do this 2 hour training for him. This guy is looking at my meat like every 10-15 seconds and I just kept going and going! It was strange having someone so close who wasn’t even using the facilities checking me out, especially since he was talking to me about work at the time.Finally, when I shook the last couple of drops off, he realized that perhaps some eye contact might be more appropriate. So I agreed to train his staff and he waited while I washed up and walked out with me. I had to get my gear back on since two cars were waiting, so I just kind of forgot about it til later that night when I was telling my partner about that bizarre experience,
The voyeur, to my knowledge is 100% straight, but maybe he just hadn’t seen someone my size before. Under different circumstances, it could have been quite erotic, but given the circumstances I have detailed, it was just bizarre!

LOL... Why are you so close to me... in any circumstance, but much less during COVID and in the restroom

Reactions: ohiorod

newcastlebrown

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to a gig in Hyde Park that had massive open trough urinals. Man after man, walking in there, different types, together, happily unzipping. Such a good male bonding experience.
Been to a few hyde Park gigs.. open urinals always a bonus haha

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot. What did that entail?
Piss and crapping in front of each other on exercise. Nakedness. Morning wood. Jacking off. In my case giving a helping hand mouth and special friends occasional ass