Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,484 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I feel like dividers are a US thing, in most of Europe they don’t exist and everything is on display

I think that in the UK it is just an economy thing and they have been steadily disappearing for the last 25 years or more. I think that companies/councils just figure that they are not worth the expense (especially the porcelain ones). It's just another thing to get abused and damaged - as used to happen in a lot of toilets frequented by football fans & yobbish drunks, especially in the 1970s and 1980s.

Reactions: diver6

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had truly a rather bizarre experience last week. I work in public health and at least every week, I am on the frontlines of doing COVID testing. So last week, I was working in my drive through tent doing tests of drivers. I had worked 4 hours without a break , by choice because it is too much trouble to take off all of the gear. I had one more hour to go before I was taking an hour lunch. I suddenly told a colleague that I really needed a pee break and since we didn’t have a car at the moment, I took off for a restroom at a nearby building at the park where I test.
The restroom is ancient! It has those floor to waist urinals that you can actually step into, if one was kinky enough to do that. I had taken off the gear and was just ready to unzip at the nearest urinal to the door when another person came in and it was an employee from a social service agency who came to see me and ask me a favor.
So here I am standing horizontal to the wall and urinal and ready to haul out my 7 inch softie and this guy that I knows walks in and immediately starts talking to me. Turns out he followed me in there. While he talked to me to ask me to do a staff training for him, he stood there about 10-12 inches away from me with my meat on full display and he keeps explaining what he wants. I couldn’t wait any longer to piss, so I stood there with a steady stream that he watched intermittently while he tried to convince me to do this 2 hour training for him. This guy is looking at my meat like every 10-15 seconds and I just kept going and going! It was strange having someone so close who wasn’t even using the facilities checking me out, especially since he was talking to me about work at the time.Finally, when I shook the last couple of drops off, he realized that perhaps some eye contact might be more appropriate. So I agreed to train his staff and he waited while I washed up and walked out with me. I had to get my gear back on since two cars were waiting, so I just kind of forgot about it til later that night when I was telling my partner about that bizarre experience,
The voyeur, to my knowledge is 100% straight, but maybe he just hadn’t seen someone my size before. Under different circumstances, it could have been quite erotic, but given the circumstances I have detailed, it was just bizarre!

Still pretty awesome haha

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If my dick was that big soft, I definitely would! Hell, I'd be showing that thing off to anyone who wanted to see!
See, you get it. lol

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone do the zipper trick lol or walking away turn? If you don’t wanna take a peek while you are both pissing then finish first and while you are looking down to zip up your fly you can more easily take a peek.

Even more natural, when you’re done zip up and turn towards him to walk away and get a direct look . You gotta turn around in one direction anyways-kill to birds with one stone! ;)

D

deleted1025121

Anyone do the zipper trick lol or walking away turn? If you don’t wanna take a peek while you are both pissing then finish first and while you are looking down to zip up your fly you can more easily take a peek.

Even more natural, when you’re done zip up and turn towards him to walk away and get a direct look . You gotta turn around in one direction anyways-kill to birds with one stone! ;)
My method is to finish first then take a slight step backward and look down and pretend to fiddle with my zipper or my belt buckle like pretend its not fastening all the time while my eyes are on his cock. Works every time and gives reason to pause there for a minute to look.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My method is to finish first then take a slight step backward and look down and pretend to fiddle with my zipper or my belt buckle like pretend its not fastening all the time while my eyes are on his cock. Works every time and gives reason to pause there for a minute to look.

Exactly. I’ve def done that too. Often works even if there are higher dividers up. Allows for a perfect line of sight.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

haha yes, I have been doing this for a long time. It looks natural in its own way. Im glad there are people out there do the same.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems like dividers would just get dirty and be more work to clean.
They do... take a look at them and chances are likely the dividers/ partitions have piss and cleaner stains from the continued use by guys who may not have the straightest "aim" for the urinals :eyes:

Reactions: diver6

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm a perv. I have no problems letting it show. I wear a large PA and guys definitely see it while I'm pissing. I stand slightly back and let them look.
I’m the same way. I love to show off and I’m into piss so I like watching and showing off while I take a leak.
View attachment IMG_1030.MP4