Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,486 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't get this, here in the UK urinals don't often have dividers, a lot of urinals in older pubs are still just a porcelain trough in the floor with a porcelain splash back. Also most wash rooms whatever you want to call them rarely have more than 1 or 2 stalls, in general everyone just steps up and takes a piss. Often over here it's also often the case that you may have a short conversation with the guy next to you or talk about private business with somebody you know. We just don't have that stigma about using urinals that you guys in the US seem to, sure sometimes a small dicked guy may be embarrassed standing next to me, I've noticed that. I've also had guys admit their jealousy for my appendage, in general though everyone just takes a piss! I have to admit I do enjoy being the biggest dick at the urinal but that's just a little ego trip if I'm in that kind of mood, as said over here we just take a piss and maybe exchange small talk etc in the same way that if having to smoke outside you'd strike up a conversation with another person stood smoking.
Why are you all so prude about taking a piss over there?
It may come as a shock to you guys from the states but some stalls in boozers over here don't even have a door on them, so I could be stood at the urinal taking a slash while chatting to a friend who's sat in the stall taking a shit with no door! It's not uncommon!
I agree. Not only in the US but in some other countries totooI prefer troughs to piss than stalls. It feels good to be relax pissing together with other bros. Have a good bonding moment.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We had a quick pee break at a place we were practicing on a road trip. Only one urinal in the john beside were we were practicing. I get to the door to find 3 of our guys already pissing in the one urinal. Not a trough but just a single urinal. 2 of them finished and stepped away almost as they were still shaking off their dicks so i could step up and relieve myself. I had almost finished before the 3rd guy was tucked away.
He might have some bladder shyness, but he didn't have other shyness.

This isn't exactly the first time, maybe not quiet as blatant as this one though.

Great bro moments

flywithme

Admired Member
Media
Why not? I don't see what the big deal is.

I've done it numerous times. Urinals without dividers, that long stainless steel urinal where multiple people can urinate side by side (don't know what it's called), around a bonfire :p , around a tree, into the same toilet (with a friend), you name it.

Once I used a bathroom where a long mirror is attached on the wall right over the urinals. No dividers. Not sure what the intention was, but I could clearly see what the people urinating next me were packing. I'm sure they could see mine. I didn't care. They didn't care. :)

W

wild094524

I am slightly above average and still struggle with pee shyness, even with dividers

Reactions: diver6

RemyLeBeau

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I'm a perv. I have no problems letting it show. I wear a large PA and guys definitely see it while I'm pissing. I stand slightly back and let them look.
My type of guy. I’m never in a restroom with friends, but whenever I’m at a urinal with no divider, I always take a small step back if there’s someone next to me. They get a peak and like what they see, who knows what fun we can get into. That said, the US definitely needs more open urinals. Most I’ve gone to recently have had the dividers.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger it really bothered me....to the point that I would not be able to pee even if I had to go really badly. Sometimes I couldn't even go if there were dividers and someone was next to me. I would just freeze up. As I've aged it is not as bad, but happens occasionally still. And it has nothing to do with others checking me out or vice-versa, I'd just freeze up. It was really a pain in the ass....
Did you not ever take a gym class and shower with other guys in an open shower? I was showering in open showers in middle school. I have no problem peeing next to anyone, friend or stranger.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did you not ever take a gym class and shower with other guys in an open shower? I was showering in open showers in middle school. I have no problem peeing next to anyone, friend or stranger.
Yes, but it had no bearing on peeing beside someone. I know it's weird, but it was something that I absolutely could not control. It's much better now that I'm older, rarely happens, but it can.

Reactions: maroon1040

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but it had no bearing on peeing beside someone. I know it's weird, but it was something that I absolutely could not control. It's much better now that I'm older, rarely happens, but it can.
Well I never had that problem. I would have thought being with other nude guys in a gym setting would have gotten you over any shyness.

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not enough answers to choose from in this poll. My answer would be "Yes, but I prefer not to."

Somehow I feel more uncomfortable with friends or relatives than I do with strangers. As a teen, I had occasional, but unpredictable, attacks of "shy bladder" which isn't much of a problem anymore, but still makes me a bit nervous sometimes. It's mainly when my bladder isn't really full, but I figure I ought to use a restroom because it's handy right then, and it might not be handy later if I wait. You know, just about to get in the car and hit the road, or something like that. It only makes sense to drain the bladder, even if it isn't very full, in those situations, but sometimes it takes a little longer to get the stream started, and that makes me feel self-conscious, which just builds on itself.

Fortunately this is not usually a problem, just once in a while.

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't if there is another option. I'll go into stall with a door if I can. I'm very self conscious of my size. Of course I feel like going into a stall to pee is almost a giveaway for being small, but it's still my preference over standing where someone can see me.