Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
6 x 6 semicut, i use lube the majority of the time, but when i dont use it takes forever because i have to work myself up to hard, then try to precum, then use the precum as lube...so all in all, yes i use lube lol

AverageGuy117

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut and I only started using lube after buying a Fleshlight. Lube decreases the pleasure of my JO sessions, so I've never liked using it to JO, but it definitely makes sex better.

Reactions: Gj816

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm uncut and 99% of the time I don't lube up, but for that special 1% I'll treat myself and have a nice slow wank playing with my especially sensitive bell-end. Very different sensations, but most of the time I can't be bothered to use lube.

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love lube and edge for long periods, but to be honest, this has affected intercourse with my wife. Can't cum without extended foreplay.

Although, masturbating "dry" is no longer a pleasure when you get sore a couple days in a row. :0(

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Without getting into the circumcized / uncircumsized debate, we all have gone down that road, it is interesting that uncircumcized guys do not need lube. So the sensitivity and lubrication is fine with what the body has been designed to be. Just sayin'

Reactions: Tbprivate and Wei

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without getting into the circumcized / uncircumsized debate, we all have gone down that road, it is interesting that uncircumcized guys do not need lube. So the sensitivity and lubrication is fine with what the body has been designed to be. Just sayin'
Well it's a bit early to conclude that yet, but it will be interesting to see if the difference is still there after a lot more votes.

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the hard friction and squeezing and twisting and pulling of going without lube. But sometimes, if I play too hard and I edge too long, I grab some Albolene to finish off.

Reactions: HungArabTop

D_Albert_Bulgehopper

Account Disabled
Media
Cut, no lube. Never got why people think that you need lube if you're cut- unless your skin's super tight you probably don't need it (although without lube it's difficult to stimulate the glans and still keep rhythm). I think I grew into the habit of not using lube because I had almost no privacy as a teen- lube's loud, messy, and it looks just a tad suspicious if you have hand lotion by your bed. But with lube and without lube are two completely different feelings, anyway, so whatever floats your boat.

D_Yuri_Nation

Experimental Member
Media
For the first 10 or 12 years after I started jerking off, I did not use any lube. Then I discovered how it feels much better when I do.

Now I use lube almost every time I jerk. Sometimes I use water-based lube, and sometimes silicone lube. Unfortunately both require me to bathe afterward (because I don't want the smell to stay on my body).

I am cut btw.