Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never right away. I always warm up for a session dry. Just cycling between hard and limp. Warming my dick up. Once I’m ready (~2 hours in) I like to start with water based lube and fleshlights. Then later move to albolene. Bc you can’t go backwards unless you shower.

Reactions: doitagain
S

SirConcis

Cut but loosely. Check out pics. I also precum a ton so kinda make my own lube. I do use lube with my fleshlight.

In your underwwear during normal days, is your glans mostly covered?
As a kid, did you question your circumcision status when comparing to those without any glans coverage?
Or did you just strive to keep skin rertracted?

Or is partial coverage somethint that happens now and then, but you are usually fully exposed whe soft in underwear?

If you are often covered, when the foreksin pulls back during the day, are you "very" aware of it, causing boners ?

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D
In your underwwear during normal days, is your glans mostly covered?
As a kid, did you question your circumcision status when comparing to those without any glans coverage?
Or did you just strive to keep skin rertracted?

Or is partial coverage somethint that happens now and then, but you are usually fully exposed whe soft in underwear?

If you are often covered, when the foreksin pulls back during the day, are you "very" aware of it, causing boners ?
Depends on temperature and on how tight the undies are. also on turn on level. Obviously if turned on a bit no cover. But sometimes in tight briefs it covers. Don t really leak precum unless Im Playing with it.

casper72

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually never lube anything for jacking off. I dislike washing it out of the inside of my foreskin. But, about a week ago I tried some because liquid lube was sitting on the bathroom counter. Why it was there I don't know unless my wife has a secret?. Anyhow, it sure felt good and I finished very nicely. Last nite I thought about it again but decided to stay dry. Put a silicone ring around my package and had a fine time. Options. I sorta like 'em.

Reactions: 4208171

Cut & use lube. I love greasing him up & feeling the meat for a good session.

Reactions: 4208171

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Cut, 7.5" erect, and use lube. Love the feel of stroking the entire length of my cock with moist hands - sometimes using both hands for that deep stroke sensation - exploring the various sensations that each area of my cock provides. Around the tip, underneath the head, circling the head, around the cut line, the first couple of inches of the shaft, the last few inches down to the base, the root through my balls, and down into my ass and beyond... heaven!

Reactions: ohiorod