Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lube or spit usually. Uncut but I like direct hand contact with the head.
Usually I can be noisy, which I like.
I used to make more pre-cum, but not so much these days
( Though lecithin capsules help make more pre. Better if I take a bunch for about 3 days on, then 3 or 4 off. )
Usually water based lube, which gets on well with toys too.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcised without lube. Before my circ, I used to wank with the dry head bare, so not much change. I sometimes use lube for an extra-special one!

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m uncut and only tried lube once and It was not pleasurable, very slippery and sticky. A dry masturbation feels a lot more pleasurable to me but I do precum a lot si it’s sort of a lubricated

Reactions: Americanspirit

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no. no way. like the grip and roughness. It does have a disadvantage: if you JO more than you fuck, then ass//pussy may be too 'wet' and less enjoyable. Less so with ass though -- and I alwasy clean up the lube after all is relaxed, otherwise I'll never cum.

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when you stroke as long as i do, im not sure how you'd do it without lube!
How long do you stroke for? I usually don't stroke more than 30 m I think. and i never touch my cock head withotut spit I must say.
I usually fo for a fast(ish) and very powerful stroke.

Reactions: Sweetluv3232

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m uncut and only tried lube once and It was not pleasurable, very slippery and sticky. A dry masturbation feels a lot more pleasurable to me but I do precum a lot si it’s sort of a lubricated
I agree. I don't like the feeling even in the hands. I do not like lube ever in bed in fcat. Spit is enough.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t usually, I pretty much only use my lube for anal play. then I’ll use the excess, but I’m uncut so I don’t need it
No lube here, almost ever. A tiny tiny small drop for anal play, at the anus entry and first inch ans only 1) I am not 'sweaty' or if spit but is not enough for the size of the cock, 2) the same as a top. Otherwise, inside ass moist is enough and more pleasurable. The 'non-grip' back and forth is so... repetitive. And if the drop was too much, I'll clean the cock until its all gripping again. lolololol

D

deleted8734261

I don’t like lube most of the time. I like to feel my warm hand directly on my dick. When I jerk off im not trying to simulate sex and I feel like lube does that in a way - i want jerking off to be it’s own separate feeling.

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t like lube most of the time. I like to feel my warm hand directly on my dick. When I jerk off im not trying to simulate sex and I feel like lube does that in a way - i want jerking off to be it’s own separate feeling.
Agree. JO is its own thing>
(Nice cock btw)

D

deleted10509841

Depends on how much free time I have. If it's gonna be a long one then I'll treat myself and use lube. Durex Warming is my favourite. But if I'm just looking for a quick wank without any clean up then I'll go without lube.