Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, my close group of friends know. One friend got an eye full when she accidentally scrolled too far in my pics...whoops
1956541-1565664311-5a02b4c7a22825dd072c13243b7df244.jpg

Did she happen to linger on a particular photo?

Latuncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1956541-1565664311-5a02b4c7a22825dd072c13243b7df244.jpg

Did she happen to linger on a particular photo?

Yeah actually haha... it was another photo from my album actually, but maybe k should show her that one or a video hahah. She did say that I was the biggest she had seen in a while...her current boyfriend included.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn’t it hot knowing you banged a chick before your buddy had that? Had a gf in college who loved my dick. We parted, and she went with a guy acquaintance on mine. I smiled thinking of our times together each time I saw her with him.

I had a buddy who married a girl that dated 4 guys in our social circle. Her now husband and 3 of the guys (myself included) were all groomsmen. We all had fucked her.

It was always so weird to think she had a stage full of men who she’d fucked at her wedding and chose 1, not the biggest or the best in bed (her words), but the one that “clicked” the best with her.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a buddy who married a girl that dated 4 guys in our social circle. Her now husband and 3 of the guys (myself included) were all groomsmen. We all had fucked her.

It was always so weird to think she had a stage full of men who she’d fucked at her wedding and chose 1, not the biggest or the best in bed (her words), but the one that “clicked” the best with her.

Wow, great story. Does the husband know she made the circle?

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So another friend has discovered my secret. She’s a lesbian but has been with guys in the past. Although our relationship is strictly platonic. We tell each other all of our dirty sex stories and there’s never been any awkwardness until this weekend.

We were at my place watching football and talking about recent dates we had been on. I mentioned to her that the night before I went out with a girl who was tiny and had initially said no to sex because “I was too big and would kill her”. We ended up fucking after I convinced her I would go slow and pull out if it was too much. Ive told my friend some pretty graphic stories in the past and it’s never seemed to make an impression on her but for some reason she really wanted to see my cock after hearing it was “too big”.

She asked how big I was and it initially caught me off guard. I got shy all of a sudden before telling her “seven”. Then she confessed that she really didn’t know how big that was since she’s only been with a few guys and wasn’t really checking out their cocks. The whole situation was a huge turn on, but I wasn’t trying to push the situation since she’s a friend. But she kept saying “I wonder how big that is” and kept trying to use her hands to measure out a size. I offered to show her a picture but then she just said, “why don’t you just whip it out? It’s just me. It’s not like we’re trying to fuck each other”. She made sense, so I whipped it out and she just stared at it like “huh”.

I didn’t expect her to drop to her knees or anything but it was setting up to be a really interesting situation and then she was so unimpressed lol. Which really goes to show that pussy is her thing. She did ask to touch it and wrap her hand around it just to feel it’s size but it was all very clinical.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, great story. Does the husband know she made the circle?

yeah- 1 was his roommate and they did it while he was across the dorm room and the other 2 (one of those being me) he even knew she did a 3some in the dorm suite (other side of bathroom)

Reactions: B_er

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah- 1 was his roommate and they did it while he was across the dorm room and the other 2 (one of those being me) he even knew she did a 3some in the dorm suite (other side of bathroom)

Wow. Good for him. Not sure I could handle three of my friends having fucked my wife. It would be in my head every time we got together.

Reactions: Gj816

No as most of them have never seen me naked. Those who do in spas/saunas are a separate group of people, and the two sets never meet.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So another friend has discovered my secret. She’s a lesbian but has been with guys in the past. Although our relationship is strictly platonic. We tell each other all of our dirty sex stories and there’s never been any awkwardness until this weekend.

We were at my place watching football and talking about recent dates we had been on. I mentioned to her that the night before I went out with a girl who was tiny and had initially said no to sex because “I was too big and would kill her”. We ended up fucking after I convinced her I would go slow and pull out if it was too much. Ive told my friend some pretty graphic stories in the past and it’s never seemed to make an impression on her but for some reason she really wanted to see my cock after hearing it was “too big”.

She asked how big I was and it initially caught me off guard. I got shy all of a sudden before telling her “seven”. Then she confessed that she really didn’t know how big that was since she’s only been with a few guys and wasn’t really checking out their cocks. The whole situation was a huge turn on, but I wasn’t trying to push the situation since she’s a friend. But she kept saying “I wonder how big that is” and kept trying to use her hands to measure out a size. I offered to show her a picture but then she just said, “why don’t you just whip it out? It’s just me. It’s not like we’re trying to fuck each other”. She made sense, so I whipped it out and she just stared at it like “huh”.

I didn’t expect her to drop to her knees or anything but it was setting up to be a really interesting situation and then she was so unimpressed lol. Which really goes to show that pussy is her thing. She did ask to touch it and wrap her hand around it just to feel it’s size but it was all very clinical.

Looked at your gallery. That's a nice cock

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my colleagues from work knew from seeing me naked in the changing room when we went in for a charity "knockout" event.
I've just remembered the any friend who has shared a hotel room with my on sporting tours will know as I am always naked in the room at night and before breakfast.

Reactions: Mrsainik

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay