Do Your Friends Know You're Hung?

D

deleted645791

During college, all my housemate friends knew because we would prank and tease each other constantly. After I lost a lot of weight and gained a few inches, I got pantsed and they were all shocked that I wasn't small anymore. After that, I got pranked and teased for being hung, especially because my balls were so big. Word got around eventually thanks to their immaturity.

Now that I'm older, I've used the restroom and/or worked out with most of my guy friends, and I don't go out of my way to cover up for anyone, so they could have seen for themselves, if they were so inclined. My lady friends should know by now if they've checked out my bulge, and when the topic of dick size comes up with any of my friends (which isn't often), I'll tell them if they ask (but most don't). My best friend and I talk about everything, and we are the same size, so obviously he knows.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some do.
Mother in law asked the wife if I had an erection when she came swimming with us. 'No mum that's soft'.
Work mates do after one of them saw me having a piss, and then jokingly told everyone in a management meeting that she'd seen an 'elephants trunk '.
And the guys I play in a band know after I answered a knock on our hotel door, naked. It was the guitarist gf who stood there with her eyes almost popping out.

D

deleted4710801

I’m not in touch with many of them now, but I was known at my high school for being hung.

Towards the end of year 10 I realised that for the last year I’d been unintentionally showing off a rather impressive bulge in my too-small shorts.

We often played OzTag. You have to rip a tag off someone’s belt to tackle them. A few boys used this opportunity to “accidentally” feel my bulge on multiple occasions. I myself dismissed all the touches as accidents until I heard a boy report his findings to his friends. It went down something like this...
Boy: *Slides his palm across my bulging crotch as he reaches for my tag*
Boy: “F***, sorry mate”
Me, naive: “Don’t worry about it”
He walks five meters away and tells his friends.
Boy: “I felt his dick! It’s not hard, he’s massive!”.

Word spread around my year group. A lot of the boys in that class found out, and some girls learned of it too. I wish I was more outgoing back then and had been able to take advantage of everyone talking about my size.

I didn’t take PE in college (years 11 and 12), and talk about my size died off.
I still have a few friends from that school. Some probably remember that I’m big, but the girls probably didn’t hear about it.

That was probably the turning point in my life that made me become an online exhibitionist.

Took these pictures just now to provide a bit of a visual aid. The shorts aren’t the originals. These ones are a few sizes larger than the ones I had , but they have a similar effect (just not as tight).
3556201-1583761932-f1ab8d19709d48dd111f2fc426c5b944.jpg

3556191-1583761928-433c01b3d710d6cc0caa2d8d9cfdb6bc.jpg

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I’m a rather sexual person so I like knowing peoples sex life and if they or their partner is hung. I let my friends see my dick pic one drunk night when they didn’t believe I topped. I showed with a cock like mine all guys usually want is to be fucked (don’t mean to be cocky at all, they just usually want to be fucked by me)

Reactions: Gj816

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
My best friends wife, and her ex-mother-in law know for sure. They flat out told me. Don't ask, but the story is humorous and involves sleepwalking. I am certain my roomies in college had an inkling, as some of my local mates back when I was painting the town red.. None of my roomies or mates cared, as long as I wasn't cock-blocking them. No pun intended. No solar eclipse. Nothing to see here...

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely yes. Most of my friends have either seen me naked, seen my huge bulge, or have heard about it. I regularly go to nude beaches with friends and end up seeing other friends there. I have also participated as a naked cyclist in the Fremont Solstice Parade multiple years with friends, and at the event other friends as well as colleagues have seen me naked. I have also performed nude for literally hundreds of people (why not), many of them my friends. And I also like to dress up in fun clothing and costumes, and this often involves me showing off my bugle - sometimes intentionally and sometimes just because it's so big that it's gonna happen. My immediate family have all seen me naked as well, so they all know. If I do have any friends who haven't seen it or my bulge, they've probably heard about it.

He fought me down to the floor but I kept a hold... later on I might have just let the towel drop but I wasn’t as confident then.... by the time it came to graduating I had shared a room with him (I slept naked) and shared a bed with him (both slept in boxers) and visited a nude beach with him (I got naked, he didn’t “because he hadn’t trimmed” being his excuse!!! So he got plenty of chance to see it later

Did he come out? Lol

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely yes. Most of my friends have either seen me naked, seen my huge bulge, or have heard about it. I regularly go to nude beaches with friends and end up seeing other friends there. I have also participated as a naked cyclist in the Fremont Solstice Parade multiple years with friends, and at the event other friends as well as colleagues have seen me naked. I have also performed nude for literally hundreds of people (why not), many of them my friends. And I also like to dress up in fun clothing and costumes, and this often involves me showing off my bugle - sometimes intentionally and sometimes just because it's so big that it's gonna happen. My immediate family have all seen me naked as well, so they all know. If I do have any friends who haven't seen it or my bulge, they've probably heard about it.
Can we see it?

Reactions: JockFull