Do Your Friends Know You're Hung?

dartanion

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m a rather sexual person so I like knowing peoples sex life and if they or their partner is hung. I let my friends see my dick pic one drunk night when they didn’t believe I topped. I showed with a cock like mine all guys usually want is to be fucked (don’t mean to be cocky at all, they just usually want to be fucked by me)
I’d be glad to top you, sexy. I like a hung bottom, especially one who likes that I’m into ass and not going to flip when I see your dick.

Reactions: HamburgMeinePerle
D

deleted1168963

Most of my friends I've had for 5+ years. They are only now discovering I have a large penis, because we have only just started going to the pool and the beach together, and my wet shorts make an obvious outline. Or maybe they always knew and never commented until now. Who knows. Before then, only a small number of 5-6 people knew, either by seeing on Grindr that I was advertising myself as hung, or accidental bulge showing.

How about everyone else? Do you advertise it openly, or perhaps previous partners have shared that information with your circle?
My coworkers know i am big but they don’t know how big. One of the gals i work with has seen my dick (strip game) so i think she blabbed. I see lots of female coworkers crotch watching. My closer friends know for sure.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a bad (depending on perspective) combo of big beefy thighs and a thick dick. I don't really like briefs/boxer briefs so normally wear old school boxers or go commando. The result is that it's often easy to see my cock outline down my leg, especially if I"m wearing fitted shorts in the summer. Normally not so bad but I've been called out a few times for getting a chubby - looks like I shoved a bratwurst up the leg of my shorts.

curious20something

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of my friends I've had for 5+ years. They are only now discovering I have a large penis, because we have only just started going to the pool and the beach together, and my wet shorts make an obvious outline. Or maybe they always knew and never commented until now. Who knows. Before then, only a small number of 5-6 people knew, either by seeing on Grindr that I was advertising myself as hung, or accidental bulge showing.

Yeah. It did not go well for me though. Best friend saw the outline and was surprised and I have some friends that are women saw me change and get into some snug swim trunks. After that my best friend was uncomfortable and had a bit of a complex even though he is not that far off (won girth hands dow at almost 7 and my friends looked at my dick before they looked at me.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

How about everyone else? Do you advertise it openly, or perhaps previous partners have shared that information with your circle?
Not really, it isn’t really anything I share however some do.
P.s. I think you should upload some nudes :yum

Reactions: Netkoha

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last summer one of my friends stopped by unexpectedly. I was in a t-shirt and gym shorts going commando. We hung out and chatted a while, and when he left he said "dude, throw on some underwear before we go out tonight. you're going to poke someone's eye out with that thing!" It was a hot day and I was hanging heavy, so I guess he saw my dick print and thick bulge. He later admitted that he'd caught a glimpse of my dick when my feet were on the coffee table and my shorts were riding up.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a bad (depending on perspective) combo of big beefy thighs and a thick dick. I don't really like briefs/boxer briefs so normally wear old school boxers or go commando. The result is that it's often easy to see my cock outline down my leg, especially if I"m wearing fitted shorts in the summer. Normally not so bad but I've been called out a few times for getting a chubby - looks like I shoved a bratwurst up the leg of my shorts.

I cant stand underwear in the summer. I have a nice cock and it is uncomfortable in anything binding. I sleep naked and am use to that nice freedom for my cock. I go commado all the time also and really don't care if people see outline of my cock. Women show tits so why not show cock if you half to? I had an implant in January so I have a demanding cock that stand out.

Reactions: docs20i and Triasco

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At university word got out that I and another guy in my dorm both had nice big cocks.

We met up with some girls from the dorm next door at a bar one night and had a great time. Decided to share a cab back to the dorms with them. When the cabbie asked “Where to?”, the one girl replies “We’re taking these horses back to the stable.”

And those girls talked a lot... so yeah, after that pretty much all my friends knew I was hung.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I posted a video of me and an ex to one of the tube sites. We didn’t tell anyone but we would periodically watch it and it always turned her on to see how many views we were getting and the comments. After a while I really wanted to tell someone about it but wasn’t sure who to tell. So I told a co-worker who I would always share sex stories with. But I accidentally was a little too descriptive of the video and where I had posted it so he ended up finding it. We didn’t show our faces but you could see my living room which he had definitely been in. At first I was really embarrassed that he found it. I’m definitely an exhibitionist but I was pretty vocal in the video, which I wasn’t excited about anyone hearing, and there’s a lot of time spent with a closeup of my cock since she’s blowing me and rimming me. Again, not shy about my dick, but my butthole is on full display for a few minutes.

He told me he found it while we were at happy hour. At first I called bullshit but then he described details so I knew he wasn’t lying. What I found interesting was that the details he described were about me and not the girl. Like when I asked him for details he could have said “blonde with big tits and a tramp stamp” but he mentions that I was uncut and well hung. Then said I finished in her mouth with a finger in my ass. Before I could feel embarrassed about the finger in the ass he said “that was so hot”. We ended up talking a lot about sex. We had the same size cock so we talked about positions and such. I made a joke that we should compare and he didn’t bite. We did talk about tag teaming a girl though. But it just never happened and he got another job. I took the video down because the girl asked me to but I’ve thought about doing another one so I could discreetly tell people about it.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my younger days we used to run trains on girls (meaning, 2 or 3 guys take turns fucking a girl or girls) or have house parties where everyone hooks up so basically we've all seen each other exposed at one point or another and to be honest every one in my small group of old friends is packing, my dick is probably the 3rd biggest. We used to fuck the hell out of girls in our old neighborhood back then. Now everyone has jobs, kids, wives and is spread around, but man those days were fun

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a nude model for artists and college art classes so I have posed for some friends and other friends and family have seen art and photos I have posed for so they are aware of my dock size., I am also at the gym a lot so I see friends and coworkers in the locker room.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I change jobs a lot, its the nature of my work.
One group of co-workers saw me in the shower after we played 5 a side football. Jockingly they started calling me 'donkey' at work. Then of course, the girls at work started asking why they'd started calling me donkey. 'You better ask them'.
On another site, a female work colleague saw me pissing (very badly designed toilets). She brought it up in a full management meeting that she had earlier seen an elephants trunk. Everyone looked confused, and then she said 'I saw Simons cock while he was pissing'. Priceless.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Peeps from college gym know. A couple of former coworkers know. Women at work who like to stare know. A couple of current buddies know. Way too many nasty ho's and dudes on some mail routes know. It's not like I can hide it.

So, don't!

:)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of my friends know, because one night at a bar that we all went to together, a lot, I ended up closing down the place, a bit drunk, and "helped" the bartender close it down. We ended up jerking off together, after everyone else had left the place.

The next time we all went there, the bartender called me out loud, "Mr. Big", when I ordered a drink.
I was embarrassed, actually, not so much that he called me that, but more that it became "public information".

Bartenders tend to be gossipy... :-(

Last edited: