Does anyone else…

Coming from the perspective of a straight guy who checks out pics here everyday, I often wonder how many of those guys showing pictures of their massive junk either are faking them, or just pumped or did PE. Not sure how many hung guys here really are hung on a day-to-day basis. Statistics say not many. I admit that when I was doing PE I took pictures of my shit while it was still temporarily expanded from my sessions.

Once it gets past a certain size it becomes impractical. There's no way any man bigger than about 7.5 is putting it inside me, and the really huge ones are so big that the average man would have trouble giving it head properly.

6-7 is perfect. I can throat it, head it, and it can fit up my butt without making me feel like I'm being raped by an elephant.

Huge ones are hot to look at, but not so great to live with

I like em average. If I’m with someone I don’t care whose is bigger or better looking. Having said that though-there is such a thing as too big. I don’t want to choke or gag or puke on someone’s balls. Plus frotting is best with similar sized equipment.

I honestly don't care and recently have been enjoying less than avg.
If it's clean, gets hard and shoots cum I'm happy.
I honestly don't care and recently have been enjoying less than avg.
All of mine are less than average. Which means they all fit in my mouth nicely.

If it's clean, gets hard and shoots cum I'm happy.

All of mine are less than average. Which means they all fit in my mouth nicely.
I've really been enjoying being able to deepthroat him and catching his cum on my tongue. When they are hung it goes down my throat, which is fine, but I love catching it on my tongue.

20 yo small/average guy here. Happy to chat and compare with anyone. Can do a bet if you want too. Pm me

Reactions: Knottydogman
I've never been cock-crazy (I'm an ass man) nor am I cock-averse but since most guys I've been with are about average I have to say I love them. :cool:

My partner likes dicks that are 6 - 7" long and around 6" thick. That's her happy zone.

According to her....once it gets bigger than that it becomes increasingly more uncomfortable. And smaller, it stretches and stimulates her to a lesser extent.