Does Anyone Recognize These Guys From Tumblr?

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are some random pictures of guys I have saved from Tumblr over the past 8 or so years and was wondering if anyone could help me identify any of them.

I have no clue if they're just random one offs or if they do cams or anything, I just have the pics and videos, so most of these are probably a long shot. Thank you in advance. Hopefully there are more of these fine folks
View attachment Guy13.mp4
View attachment Guy14.1.mp4
View attachment Guy14.3.mp4

Attachments

Zixxx31

Admired Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are some random pictures of guys I have saved from Tumblr over the past 8 or so years and was wondering if anyone could help me identify any of them.

I have no clue if they're just random one offs or if they do cams or anything, I just have the pics and videos, so most of these are probably a long shot. Thank you in advance. Hopefully there are more of these fine folks
The guy in the first video is the only one I know and remember from tumblr. He’s damonfoltz on twitter.
I’d really love to know who the guy in the three gifs are.

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

ChuChiPapi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy in the first video is the only one I know and remember from tumblr. He’s damonfoltz on twitter.
I’d really love to know who the guy in the three gifs are.
Oooh thank you so much!!

I really wanna know who he is too, and the army guys, and the black and white guy lol. So many guys not enough names!