Does having a high partner count affect women?

Does having a high partner count affect women?

• Total voters

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi women,

Question 1;

There are plenty of studies / articles that shows that the higher partner count a woman has, it'll make it harder to bond with a future husband / boyfriend / partner. What's your thoughts on this?

Question 2;

In my own experience; I'd say the women I've met that has been sleeping around with plenty of men are almost always a bit broken, bad relationship with her father, abusive childhood etc - and seem to seek validation from sex with men. Do you think it correlates, having issues of various sorts and having a high partner count?

I'm looking forward to your answers.
Q1. My thoughts: I've not read the studies. I have no opinion because I've not read "plenty of studies/articles" I did read your link. One link does not justify "plenty".
If you are asking my thoughts on the opinion that a higher partner count has a negative affect on women's ability to maintain a solid relationship? My opinion is that there are probably just as many that would deny that claim as those that would accept it. Not true in my case, or many of the very confident, very secure women I know.

Q2. Do I think your personal experiences validate the "plenty of studies/articles"? Meh, You think that they do. I can't convince you otherwise.
Do I think that having various issues early in life correlates to having a high partner count ? Not necessarily; that may be true in some instances. But not in mine. I don't believe I am rare. I believe society has changed since 1950. I believe people are more open and accepting of their sexual preferences and lifestyles. I think strong, confident, secure women who know who they are and what they want will go out and get it.

I also believe there are women who have been emotionally broken and abused during their lifetime. Typically speaking, I'd think a woman who has been abused by a man would be more likely to refrain from sexual, promiscuous encounters, rather than the opposite. (I'm sure you can argue the point both ways but I don't think there is a standard here. I do believe this opinion you have is a stereotype.... life is full of them and they are continually promulgated by narrow-minded people who think their view of the world is the only true version.)

Not necessarily calling you narrow-minded but your questions tend to lead one to think that your experiences prove some point you've read somewhere, so it must be true. Surveys and studies are only as good as the group of subjects being studied. And your experience might indicate you are prone to engage with women who are needy, broken, and emotionally damaged.

Not in my case is all I can say.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q1. My thoughts: I've not read the studies. I have no opinion because I've not read "plenty of studies/articles" I did read your link. One link does not justify "plenty".
If you are asking my thoughts on the opinion that a higher partner count has a negative affect on women's ability to maintain a solid relationship? My opinion is that there are probably just as many that would deny that claim as those that would accept it. Not true in my case, or many of the very confident, very secure women I know.

Q2. Do I think your personal experiences validate the "plenty of studies/articles"? Meh, You think that they do. I can't convince you otherwise.
Do I think that having various issues early in life correlates to having a high partner count ? Not necessarily; that may be true in some instances. But not in mine. I don't believe I am rare. I believe society has changed since 1950. I believe people are more open and accepting of their sexual preferences and lifestyles. I think strong, confident, secure women who know who they are and what they want will go out and get it.

I also believe there are women who have been emotionally broken and abused during their lifetime. Typically speaking, I'd think a woman who has been abused by a man would be more likely to refrain from sexual, promiscuous encounters, rather than the opposite. (I'm sure you can argue the point both ways but I don't think there is a standard here. I do believe this opinion you have is a stereotype.... life is full of them and they are continually promulgated by narrow-minded people who think their view of the world is the only true version.)

Not necessarily calling you narrow-minded but your questions tend to lead one to think that your experiences prove some point you've read somewhere, so it must be true. Surveys and studies are only as good as the group of subjects being studied. And your experience might indicate you are prone to engage with women who are needy, broken, and emotionally damaged.

Not in my case is all I can say.

If I was sure my of the questions Ive asked here, I wouldnt have asked.

Also it's very subjective speaking about yourself tbh. I wouldn't expect you to admit it has a negative effect.

So women of this thread, answer this question.

If it does not matter how many partners a woman has had, why do all women lie about it when asked by a man?

@Tight_N_Juicy
@Tattooed Goddess
@TinyPrincess
@swoon

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it does not matter how many partners a woman has had, why do all women lie about it when asked by a man?
Why would a man even ask? Or care? I couldn't care less about how many women my men have had. All I care about is how he is to me.

I know why insecure thick boys would ask and I would happily answer if I'm in the mood.

But then I'm not verified so I'm per thick boy definition a guy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just woke up and your boring ass is gonna put me right back to sleep with that predictable shit.

"Women are liars, so I'm gonna ask a bunch of people I assume are lying to explain why they lie!"

You suck at trolling. Too obvious, and unoriginal.

Personally I'd rather have someone with some experience, I figured that out in my teens and have had the same preference since. Luckily, the men I tend to be interested in feel the same and don't suffer from any weird insecurities, self-esteem issues or psychological problems like the op.

Why would a man even ask? Or care? I couldn't care less about how many women my men have had. All I care about is how he is to me.

I know why insecure thick boys would ask and I would happily answer if I'm in the mood.

I am verified, so by Mr Stupid's logic I'm lying LOL.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I was sure my of the questions Ive asked here, I wouldnt have asked.

Also it's very subjective speaking about yourself tbh. I wouldn't expect you to admit it has a negative effect.

So women of this thread, answer this question.

@Tight_N_Juicy
@Tattooed Goddess
@TinyPrincess
@swoon
I have never lied about this. The current answer is I don't know, and I think it is around 60 partners, including other women, but mostly men. If asked, I answer. If the answer would exclude me, I would prefer to be excluded. The man at my side has to want me, the real me. I'm not for everyone, and neither is he. That's what makes it so good when you find someone you really mesh with.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What do you mean "why would a man ask?". Wouldn't you ask if you were buying a second hand car how many miles the car has gone?

It has nothing to do with insecurity. No man wants to give his commitment to a whore.

I just woke up and your boring ass is gonna put me right back to sleep with that predictable shit.

"Women are liars, so I'm gonna ask a bunch of people I assume are lying to explain why they lie!"

You suck at trolling. Too obvious, and unoriginal.

Still: I'm not trolling. Just cause I don't share your shitty lifestyle or world view doesn't mean I'm trolling :)

Personally I'd rather have someone with some experience, I figured that out in my teens and have had the same preference since. Luckily, the men I tend to be interested in feel the same and don't suffer from any weird insecurities, self-esteem issues or psychological problems like the op.

Unfortunately for you men don't work that way. A woman doesn't need experience to spread her legs and get fucked properly. For a man a woman with high partner count is a turn off, generally.

You still haven't answered my question however; Why do women lie about their partner count if it "doesn't matter"? My answer to that is because you know it matters, otherwise you wouldn't lie about it. Simple logic.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never lied about this. The current answer is I don't know, and I think it is around 60 partners, including other women, but mostly men. If asked, I answer. If the answer would exclude me, I would prefer to be excluded. The man at my side has to want me, the real me. I'm not for everyone, and neither is he. That's what makes it so good when you find someone you really mesh with.

Seems to be working out good for you sleeping around and giving your vagina away like it's free snacks. Happily married with kids yeah?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
it's very subjective speaking about yourself tbh. I wouldn't expect you to admit it has a negative effect.

When you ask for opinions - our thoughts, your answers will include personal experiences.

If it does not matter how many partners a woman has had, why do all women lie .....
It has nothing to do with insecurity. No man wants to give his commitment to a whore.
broad generalization . ALL and NONE, NEVER and ALWAYS are far too broad. People are different and you fail to realize this. People want and need different things. ALL women are not alike. I've never lied... not once.. about my partner count. I've only been asked by a handful of guys. So. Not ALL women lie. And. Not ALL men care. (I can't speak for all women and you can't speak for all men, even though you are giving it your best shot) I think that and your misogynistic double standard viewpoint is why the women here are put out with you.

What do you mean "why would a man ask?". Wouldn't you ask if you were buying a second hand car how many miles the car has gone?
Poor analogy. I've never asked a man. Even after he asked me. I have asked guys before we met if he was experienced. I've never been intetested in playing with a virgin.

Unfortunately for you men don't work that way. A woman doesn't need experience to spread her legs and get fucked properly. For a man a woman with high partner count is a turn off, generally.
OHMYGOD did you really type that? What a crock full of misinformation. This. If you can't see what is wrong with this entire post, you're hopeless.

You still haven't answered my question however; Why do women lie about their partner count if it "doesn't matter"? My answer to that is because you know it matters, otherwise you wouldn't lie about it. Simple logic.
It doesn't matter. ALL women don't lie. We already covered the fact that the women you date obviously have insecurities. Insecure people do tend to lie. Therein you'll find your SIMPLE logic.