Does having a high partner count affect women?

Does having a high partner count affect women?

• Total voters

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you ask for opinions - our thoughts, your answers will include personal experiences.

broad generalization . ALL and NONE, NEVER and ALWAYS are far too broad. People are different and you fail to realize this. People want and need different things. ALL women are not alike. I've never lied... not once.. about my partner count. I've only been asked by a handful of guys. So. Not ALL women lie. And. Not ALL men care. (I can't speak for all women and you can't speak for all men, even though you are giving it your best shot) I think that and your misogynistic double standard viewpoint is why the women here are put out with you.

Poor analogy. I've never asked a man. Even after he asked me. I have asked guys before we met if he was experienced. I've never been intetested in playing with a virgin.

OHMYGOD did you really type that? What a crock full of misinformation. This. If you can't see what is wrong with this entire post, you're hopeless.

It doesn't matter. ALL women don't lie. We already covered the fact that the women you date obviously have insecurities. Insecure people do tend to lie. Therein you'll find your SIMPLE logic.

Yes, I can obviously speak generally. And the women of LPSG obviously is not how the average woman thinks / is. Most hanging here seem very open minded towards sex / promiscuous.

I've explained it before;

Man with high partner count = High value man that attracts women
Woman with high partner count = Low value women that is not good enough to get one mans commitment

Let's take @AlteredEgo for example. Paint the scenario I'd date you. We go on a date and I ask you how many men you've had, you respond 60+. Why would I be willing to give my commitment to a woman that has had 60 men before me, not willing to give their commitment to you?

That's a huge red flag that you're not good enough / mental / not worthy of commitment.

Any man of value would never commit to a woman that's been fucked more than most hookers. And that's why women lie about their partner count. You know we get disgusted by it - only way of getting commitment is acting innocent and lie about it.

D

deleted848353

Hi women,

Question 1;

There are plenty of studies / articles that shows that the higher partner count a woman has, it'll make it harder to bond with a future husband / boyfriend / partner. What's your thoughts on this?

Question 2;

In my own experience; I'd say the women I've met that has been sleeping around with plenty of men are almost always a bit broken, bad relationship with her father, abusive childhood etc - and seem to seek validation from sex with men. Do you think it correlates, having issues of various sorts and having a high partner count?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

1. BS i have no problems bonding with partners no matter what the bs articles u post say.

2. i have a high partner account due to me wanting to and nothing to do with being broken, an abusive childhood or bad relationship with my late father. my partners have never had a problem with me having 30+ sexual partners in fact they love it especially my fwb who actually wants to know about all my sexual partners so yeah bs

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. BS i have no problems bonding with partners no matter what the bs articles u post say.

2. i have a high partner account due to me wanting to and nothing to do with being broken, an abusive childhood or bad relationship with my late father. my partners have never had a problem with me having 30+ sexual partners in fact they love it especially my fwb who actually wants to know about all my sexual partners so yeah bs

Women on the heavy side won't attract high value men anyway, so your experience doesn't mean jack.

D

deleted848353

Women on the heavy side won't attract high value men anyway, so your experience doesn't mean jack.

um u dont know shit about my size and actually how do u know i dont attract high value men u are such a tool that im surprised u even get a woman with that kind of attitude

giphy (2).gif

Unfortunately for you men don't work that way.
How on earth would you know? In just this thread alone you have proved that you don't have the faintest idea about how a real man comports himself.
A woman doesn't need experience to spread her legs and get fucked properly.
LMAO. There is a bit more to it than that hun. To put it mildly that sounds like an unsatisfactory experience for both parties involved. Which is partly why your following statement is untrue
For a man a woman with high partner count is a turn off, generally.
If a woman is worth having then of course other people want her regardless of partner count or being already in a relationship or even married. They know that if a desirable woman with a high partner count, who has lots of other choices does choose them then they are also something special.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect, Swoon
giphy-2-gif.830025

Exactly how I imagine our thick baby

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
High value man?

What does that mean?

If it means a man who is intelligent, has the self control not to swear in public needlessly, has impeccable social graces, treats people well, has a career he loves, maintains lifelong friendships, is honest, charming and funny, curious about the world around him and such, then I'm seeing a very "high value" guy.
I know I value him highly.
And he values me highly. And that is all that matters.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Unless he likes ass to nostril. We could do that.

He seems like the type who needs to be smothered a but by some butt-hole colors. Disciplinary measures... They must be taken from time to time.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've had a eureka moment! This is a bit like one of those crafty sph threads, but without the sp perhaps. He's just sat in his grot hole feeling humiliated and fapping away. :D:D:D

Oh guaranteed... The whole time. He's got blisters on his dick from the friction....And the flaming pants from all his lies.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 830025

How on earth would you know? In just this thread alone you have proved that you don't have the faintest idea about how a real man comports himself.

LMAO. There is a bit more to it than that hun. To put it mildly that sounds like an unsatisfactory experience for both parties involved. Which is partly why your following statement is untrue

If a woman is worth having then of course other people want her regardless of partner count or being already in a relationship or even married. They know that if a desirable woman with a high partner count, who has lots of other choices does choose them then they are also something special.

Hushh little baby don't you cry.

um u dont know shit about my size and actually how do u know i dont attract high value men u are such a tool that im surprised u even get a woman with that kind of attitude

You have photos uploaded here. You're middle aged and heavy. Hit the gym and stop eating cookies and you might be able to find a good male.

@TinyPrincess
@Betty_Cocker
@Tight_N_Juicy
@AlteredEgo
@Scarletbegonia
and everyone else:
I've had a eureka moment! This is a bit like one of those crafty sph threads, but without the sp perhaps. He's just sat in his grot hole feeling humiliated and fapping away. :D:D:D

It's funny how all the women on this site with high partner count goes bananas when someone tells you the truth.
As they say; women is the most grown up teenager of the house :cool:

D

deleted848353

Hushh little baby don't you cry.

You have photos uploaded here. You're middle aged and heavy. Hit the gym and stop eating cookies and you might be able to find a good male.

It's funny how all the women on this site with high partner count goes bananas when someone tells you the truth.
As they say; women is the most grown up teenager of the house :cool:

um not middle aged at all, how can u tell from a few pics of my boobs, i dont eat cookies or any junk food so get ur facts right and i do attend the gym 5 times a week so thats where ur wrong on that