Does your body turn you on?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I enjoy looking at me ass.. Not sure I'd call it a huge turn on but I've been working out hard lately so I need to check myself out to monitor the results.. Sometimes my ass gets me real hot and I stuff a big dildo in it and watch as I fuck my ass real good in the closet door mirrors..

Reactions: CUBE

Most of my life, no. But in my 40s and 50s I started working out and adding muscle so I changed from downright skinny to more slender/fit. About 8 years ago I started taking nude photos of my self to track progress and that has turned into an obsession, I have to admit. It went from tracking fitness to enjoying seeing my body. When I am taking photos and reviewing, deleting the ones I find unflattering, I get extremely turned on, making it difficult to take photos of myself without an erection.
Like many who have posted here, I see and dislike certain flaws, but mostly I am quite happy with myself.

Reactions: EmperorJimbo

O yeah i love seeing my BUBBLE BUTT and some times i jerk my cock while seeing my Album

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me sometimes yes and sometimes no - I have an avatar of myself in my head and sometimes I live up to it and sometimes I don't.

Reactions: find83

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually, I've been working out the last few years (starting late!) and really feel better than I ever have. I was in the bathroom at work the other day and freeballing in 501s. I was unbuttoning and saw my lower abs and pubic area emerging form behind the buttons (in the mirror). I didn't get boned, but I chubbed up and let out a big glob of pre. (see the post on taking pygeum)...

My brain may not get turned on by me, but my body is starting to react to the sight of me in the mirror...

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% focused on my workout in the gym but i've always made sure my gym fashion shows me in my best light. I love to see my muscles working hard and in my compression sleeveless tanks, so does everyone else. As often as i see other guys flexing in the mirror, I steer clear from that kind of overstimulation.... my heavy dick is always a twitch or two away from a full boner. Muscle is my weakness...luckily i'm covered in em.
Reading this got me so hard!!

Love guys into their own muscle and size! such a turn on for me!

Additionally, if I flex say the bicep on one arm ... pump 'em up crazily, repeatedly ... veiny and hard ... and jack at the same time, in the same rhythm with the other hand ... if I hold the flex on that bicep peak and let myself cum, the volume and distance of my load is huge

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Additionally, if I flex say the bicep on one arm ... pump 'em up crazily, repeatedly ... veiny and hard ... and jack at the same time, in the same rhythm with the other hand ... if I hold the flex on that bicep peak and let myself cum, the volume and distance of my load is huge

i need to see this! sounds like my dream scenario to watch!!!