Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Turn me on? Not really... but mine sometimes impresses me when I catch a surprise angle that looks better than I thought. Not in a narcissistic way, but more like "wow, I look better than I thought"... or "my hard work has made that part look a little better than before"... that kind of thing.

Reactions: CUBE

Umm... Yes. I'm not trying too, I just have coregasm in certain exercise positions...

Reactions: atlas23

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Turn me on? Not really... but mine sometimes impresses me when I catch a surprise angle that looks better than I thought. Not in a narcissistic way, but more like "wow, I look better than I thought"... or "my hard work has made that part look a little better than before"... that kind of thing.
Ideal body. Every guy wants to look this great. Big ol cock matches.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Sometimes I masturbate to my own reflection. Watching all of myself + my own orgasm face is hot.

Reactions: MrByron

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My image in the mirror makes me smile. I get excited when I'm dancing and can see my reflection somewhere. So, yes, I get excited with my own body. But it isn't because of perfection, or muscles. I just love myself.

Reactions: Den-BDSM

WidgeonSF

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At first, I thought this thread asked “does your body turn on you?”...my reply was going to be more and more the older I get lol. For me, I have struggled with body image my entire life...I was an obese kid, then lost my hair in my late teens.

I am usually ok with what I see now although I still obsess over the scales. Social nudism has helped me immensely with body confidence.

Reactions: Den-BDSM

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do get pleased with myself after a good workout and getting a great pump, I'll go into lockerroom and flex and pose. Always makes me feel good. And a few times, when I'm feeling alpha I will need to fuck and then will watch myself in mirrors as my muscle flex and contract and the veins pop out like crazy.

Reactions: gymman2020