Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, but I get turned on sharing my body online and hearing for other people that I turn them on. I do get joy from seeing my body get tighter as get further in my weight loss and body recomposition.

lilasssop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, but I get turned on by other people getting turned on by my body. I was always the skinniest, scrawniest, and gangliest person in the room until my metabolism finally slowed down. Now that I've finally put a bit of muscle on my frame, I like to show off sometimes. Later on at home, I'll jerk off not to my body but to the memory of people checking me out.
Hi, when did you notice your metabolism slowing down? I'm probably not the skinniest, but I want to gain weight. However, it happens to be very difficult for me. :/

D

Dan93W

I dont get turned on because of my body, but I enjoy seeing myself get bigger and lowering bodyfat.

justjoe2

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel exactly the same. Even when I really tightened the diet and leaned down while keeping the mass I can't say it ever turned me on just looking at myself.

I dont get turned on because of my body, but I enjoy seeing myself get bigger and lowering bodyfat.