Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your clit actually get hard, or does it actually just get bigger when you are aroused? My GF has a pretty fat clit, like a finger and it protrudes when she's aroused, but when i play with it, it's still soft and squishy. I know everyone's anatomy is different, some guys still have floppy dicks when they're erect. Mine hets rock hard though, like if you squeeze it, it won't give at all, so do women actually get hard mini boners?

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, AaW frowns on graphic visual aids.

Ya know how an erect penis is still mobile, left/right and up/down, the clit has similar mobility. Mostly to prevent a clit stubbing *goes a lil green typing it* I would imagine. Probably also allows for optimum positioning for clit stimulation.

Does mine get hard? Yep, horned up Jenny does a heck of a unicorn impression. My clit does go soft and smooshie just before orgasm. A nice lil road marker for partners who pay attention.

My former nekkid time friends. No of them had "fingerling" clits, but from the tiniest clit to the largest clit all had some degree of girl boner at some point while aroused.

No. I have never fucked anything/one with my clit.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can I just say, Thank you Betty Dodson and the legions of mirror holding women in the 70s onward who reminded us to even know this stuff?

Betty Dodson :eek::heart_eyes:

Could be coincidence maybe; a week ago I began reading about this goddess in Hallie Lieberman’s book Buzz. I’m only ¾ way through it, because I keep highlighting so many paragraphs and making margin notes. I’m taking my sweet time.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Betty Dodson :eek::heart_eyes:

Could be coincidence maybe; a week ago I began reading about this goddess in Hallie Lieberman’s book Buzz. I’m only ¾ way through it, because I keep highlighting so many paragraphs and making margin notes. I’m taking my sweet time.
There’s a thread about her in WI

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just trying to make sure I got your question correctly, which I think is a fair one.

Is it possible for women get a hard “mini boner” ... and, if so, can she somehow penetrate something with her erect clit?

The answer, to the best of my knowledge, technically, is yes. I’ve seen video of this. It was a woman with an unusually large clit, using what appeared to be the female version of a male flesh light. It was pretty cool

Edit: I wanted to say that the footage of this was Ok, but what I found was a teaser type of clip that encouraged me to pay for the full video, which I did not choose to do. I also think this might be a bit rare

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, AaW frowns on graphic visual aids.

Ya know how an erect penis is still mobile, left/right and up/down, the clit has similar mobility. Mostly to prevent a clit stubbing *goes a lil green typing it* I would imagine. Probably also allows for optimum positioning for clit stimulation.

Does mine get hard? Yep, horned up Jenny does a heck of a unicorn impression. My clit does go soft and smooshie just before orgasm. A nice lil road marker for partners who pay attention.

My former nekkid time friends. No of them had "fingerling" clits, but from the tiniest clit to the largest clit all had some degree of girl boner at some point while aroused.

No. I have never fucked anything/one with my clit.

thx for the insight.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation