Aiden Jame

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you’re looking for domfunari content, do not subscribe to any service he offers please!

Whatever you do, do not buy his snap premium!!! I paid like $45 or so for 6 months and he has only posted a tease on there one time, when I actually talked to him about it he ignored me. I also bought a custom video from him early this year and he sent me a video dated 2018 like I wouldnt see that. He’s a scam artist.

Reactions: bramguy60

Aiden Jame

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here’s screenshot proof, he was responsive at first and then he started acting weird and asking me for money a lot. I wasn’t going go actually send him money in the last dm, it was just something to get him to talk. He blocked me on instagram and twitter shortly after

Attachments

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He blocked me after this
he is just a money hungry young kid-he has gone on always asking for money for something-to pay his bar bills, his tanning sessions and new tattoos- cutejerseyboy said one night he was claiming he was homeless and he wasnt-cant trust him at all.

Reactions: Aiden Jame

Aiden Jame

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he is just a money hungry young kid-he has gone on always asking for money for something-to pay his bar bills, his tanning sessions and new tattoos- cutejerseyboy said one night he was claiming he was homeless and he wasnt-cant trust him at all.
Yeah I definitely didnt know, I just hope others dont fall for it

little cock. i liked the video where he was fucked in the ass

Y

yafue2

he's such a hottie. anybody has his videos with the blonde babe? ♥

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funny this thread got a post. This week I was thinking about Dom and wondering what he is up to.
the last I had seen him on chaturbate last year he had a girlfriend and then started coming up with all these bad things happening to him and how he needed money-then I see Matt one night and they arent really friends anymore and he says Dom is just a liar trying to make as much money as he can doing nothing.