Dom/sub master list

v0icemistress

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
26/F mistress with microphone only - don't ask for cam or pics, there won't be any. I can voice verify on snap if needed (since snap is a mobile only app).

Looking for MUSCLED or HUNG (at least 8"/20cm) subs - be at least one of the two. I'm into JOI, CBT, mild femdom. I can consider CEI and ass play (but only if you ask me to, I won't force you). Not really into sissification or humiliation. Shoot me a message if you meet my requirements and if you're interested. I will require in advance a picture confirming that you're hung or muscled.

No trans, crossdressers and SPH guys!

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
I will try again hopefully I will get more responses this time. I am also open to chat about the ad. Thanks again

Dear potential Dom,

I am a 23 years old university student. I have been reading this forum for quite a bit now and I decided to join.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a young - if you look young it could be okay - looking Dom into Edging, cum control, Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) or Big Penis Humiliation (BPH) and body worship as main likes. This means that you are confident to share yourself on pics, videos or/and cam. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

SPH/BPH and body worship are not my only likes its what make me go submissive. Here is a list of likes but I am always happy to try or talk about it.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, worship.

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

Pace and kind of relationship

I am quite new to this so I would like you to understand that I might need some time to get used to all of this.
I am potentially looking for a longer term relationship but I don't want to set aside neither my studies nor life. That said I will be committed if I find the right person.

How to contact me:
Skype: Join conversation / live:.cid.9334941ad488b618 When you contact me please specify you are from this ad, your age, sex, location and your cock size. I don't say I want a pic of your cock straight away but I am quite visual so if after chatting a bit we click I do expect to see your cock and body. First we chat and then we see if we could be a match. People who adds and call will be blocked. Sorry to be so decisive.

I do hope you reached the end of this thread and you will contact me. If you are not interested but have ideas on how to improve this ad please let me know.

Boybreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
str8boy Jordan has been ordered to jerkoff with legs spread and face on cam until you say or up to 10mins then after he has to hold legs up and expose little pink cunt for anyone who messages him. no exceptions must follow thru live:.cid.34a486a600c0a06a

dm me if he gives a hard time. His photos and gf instagram will be posted

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
READ MY TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU ADD ME, IT'S MEAN YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS & CONDITIONS

My Sub Must Show His Face

I'm looking for sub with good looking face, athletic or muscular body and passion to follow my words

I'm Not Showing Myself, Just Using Mic Or Text
I'm into mind control, cum control, edging, poppers play, nipple play, anal play

Skype ID : themask890x@gmail.com
Type 'Sub From LPSG' when you add me

#Available On (GMT + 1)
- Weekday (2 PM - 4 PM) And (9 PM - 11 PM)
- Weekend (4 AM - 5 PM)

D

deleted12607351

24 sub bottom with big black toy here, I looking for a kinky verbal master with cam and mic.
Add me on skype
live:.cid.707f305eeaa8d116

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get totally dominated and humiliated for hours on end. I will do so many crazy and kinky things, your wish is my command.

I have toys, Dildos, butt plugs, rope, whip, ball gag, etc.

Things i do are selfsuck, anal, gagging, slapping, double anal, ass to mouth, spit all over body, ruined orgasms, piss, drink piss, eat cum and more .

not into scat or blood

In the past i have met people on here that dominate me very well, im so horned up and I will be doing absolutely everything you say. Some crazy things ive done in the past was get totally drenched in my spit all over my body, ive had to make hotdogs (steamed) then fuck my ass with them and eat them. these are just some ideas lol. I also peed on myself for hours, on face, drank piss, etc

I dont want guys dominating me for just ten minutes then telling me to cum, Im ready to get totally destroyed for six hours straight, if you cant do at least an hour then its not for you. I will be on the whole time and cum many times, can even make a group if lots of people are there.

If you use mic its definitely a plus.

my skype s bobbybatista, add me anytime. this is for today and the future

ditboi61

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm Johnny and I am a beautiful 30-year-old exhibitionist from florida. I love to express myself for who I am and show my expressive orgasm face for the world to see. My k I k and s k y p e name is ditboi61

Attachments

authyu

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I'm a young submissive boy. Do you want to use me ? (face, nipples, pain, cbt, spanking, humiliation, piss...)
toys : clamps, candles, harness, gag, dildos, plugs...
I'll do everything you want, but please you'll have to show yourself on cam (no face if you don't want). Otherwise it's not master/slave, it's just a cam show.
Add toulourne44

Me and my toys :
[photo=small]4877761[/photo][photo=small]4877771[/photo][photo=small]1172846[/photo]
[album=small]166592[/album]