Donkey Man-Beast

BrickThick

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went hiking on my usual hiking trail today. It's my favorite trail to hike because few people seem to know about it. I rarely see anyone else on “my trail”. Today I saw other hikers, and, something I've NEVER seen before, and I'll bet you haven't either.

I for a while I would catch sight of them on the uphill trail ahead and then the trail would curve through the trees and I'd lose sight again.

Two hikers.

A man and a woman behind him.

She's dressed in light outdoor clothing and wearing a shade hat. She's using a hiking stick.

Now she's leading the way. The man is wearing a brown day pack and, wait, is that his butt?! Is that man hiking naked?! That is unusual, to say the least!

I laughed out loud and quickened my pace a bit. I felt compelled to get a closer look and find out what was happening on “my trail”.

After only a few seconds I met up with them because they had stopped on the trail.

She had turned around facing me and was standing just off the trail. She looked to be in her early 40's. She had a pretty face and a relaxed happy expression. She had a fit, firm body. She was drinking out of a water bottle. With her head tilted back and her back arched a bit to drink I noticed that her breasts were lovely, and judging by their movement and how clearly I could see her nipples, her breasts were unsupported. I was immediately attracted to her.

He was still facing away me. He was wearing only sandals and his pack. The pack had the word DONKEY embroidered on it. And, he really was naked! He was perhaps a little shorter than average. He had a slim but exceptionally muscular build. He was smooth like he had been chiseled by a very talented artist. He stood still while the woman put the bottle into the pack that he wore.

I realized it was past time for me to say something so as not to startle them, so I quickly said, “Good day”, in what I hoped sounded like a friendly and casual tone, even though I was feeling a bit startled by his nudity.

The woman smiled and replied “Good day to you”, in a friendly way. The man turned his head with a smile and said, “hi” quietly, but otherwise did not move.

“You know about the 'secret trail' too, eh?”, she said still smiling.

“I was just thinking the same thing”, I said grinning back.

“I'm Sue and this is Donkey”, she said nodding toward the man. She stepped past him on the trail. Was it to block my view? She offered a quick handshake. “His appearance is not going to be offensive to you or some damn thing, is it?”

“I'm Stanley, and no, don't worry, Sue. I'm not afraid of naked people”, I said.

“Well put, Stanley. Fine then, you can walk with us if you'd like, but Donkey likes to walk kind of slow”, said Sue.

“It is a beautiful warm day. Maybe I'd be naked too if I were as brave as he is”, I said, trying to reassure them that I wasn't a prude.

Sue replied, “Oh Donkey is not being brave. He is just in his natural state”.

“Oh. I see. He does seem extraordinarily at ease”, I said and then, “I'm sorry, did you call him Donkey?”

She laughed, and said, “Well, 'Donkey' is not the name on his birth certificate, but it suits him and it makes him smile. To be candid, it is a name that cruel people have used to taunt him with since he was young, but he then decided to embrace it. And, he really is part man and part animal”

“Is that right? Why do you say that?”, I asked

“It's mostly it's his nature. His way of being. The natural, animal way that he conducts himself”, said Sue, “But, also... Turn around Donkey.”

Sue stepped aside and Donkey turned around and finally fully faced me.

“Oh my... wow!”, flew out of my mouth before I could even think to stop it.

Two things grabbed my attention. The first, of course, was that Donkey had a large, extremely thick and very flaccid penis with a big wide exposed head and two even more oversized testicles in a long loose scrotum. I say very flaccid because of the way it hung there. His fat cock dangled straight down, the middle of the shaft sort of nestled in his sack between his pendulous balls. I've certainly seen longer penises on the internet, but especially because he was several inches shorter than me, his junk looked shockingly large. It looked expertly chiseled by an artist as well, but WAY out of scale with the rest of his body. To be completely honest, though I haven't described a man this way before, he was beautiful, and his genitals were outrageous and magnificent.

The second thing I noticed was that he had a rope around his neck. The rope was thick and heavy but looked soft. It was tied with a neat knot in a loose loop that hung around his neck and laid against his chest and the end of it presently rested on the ground. Just below the knot, there was a tag. It read, “Donkey Rope”.

“Dang”, I said still smiling, but I felt myself blushing too. “Donkey... I'm starting to understand.

“Are you still okay?”, Sue asked with a chuckle.

I laughed and said, “Give me a minute, I will be.

“Alright, then walk with us, Stanley, if you're still not scared,” she said, and she picked up the loose end of the rope around Donkey's neck and said to him, “Let's go, Donkey”

I walked beside Sue and Donkey walked slowly behind. Sue was not pulling on the rope. She was gently leading Donkey along.

“Extraordinary”, I exclaimed. “May I ask you more about you about yourself?” I asked turning back to ask Donkey.

Donkey just nodded slightly and looked at me in his unique, very direct way.

Sue answered, saying, “Donkey is not going to tell you his life story, he is a man-beast of few words, but he won't mind if we talk about him. His complete self-consciousness is part of his animal way”.

Sue spoke very casually, and obviously very openly. “He was married to my sister for ten years and as they grew together and learned about each other Donkey's animal nature was revealed and was allowed to begin to fully express itself. My sister and I were always very close and a big part of each other's life. So they talked to me about it, and I was happy to let him BE Donkey around me too. When my sister died two years ago, it just made sense to start taking care of Donkey”.

“By taking care of him, what do you mean?” I asked

“He's a very capable man. He wears clothes. Talks to people. He works. He even built the beautiful home that we live it. He is fully aware that most people are not ready to accept his man-beast way, so he can act quite normally. I just love him and I give a home space where he can live as himself. He does have some special needs that I help him with, but we totally support each other equally. He is a sweet man-beast. My sister made the donkey rope for him years ago. He loves it. I think it makes him feel relaxed and well cared for when someone he trusts is holding the end of it”.

“That is a very interesting story and I really admire Donkey for allowing himself to be his truest self, and for you for being accepting of him. So many people try so hard to fit the mold or to control the people they say they love”, I said.

“Well said again, Stanley”, said Sue with a smile.

I started hearing a small slapping sound, then it became more pronounced. When I looked behind me I realized that it was Donkey's penis slapping against the front of his thighs. Or was it his ball sack, or both? Just then Sue said, “Stanley, you're a fast hiker. Let's slow down just a little bit.

I smiled at Sue and asked, “So the slower speed that you hike is dictated by Donkey and his donkey-sized genitals?

Sue winked at me and said, “He wouldn't complain about it, but it's got to be more comfortable for him this way, right?”

“Part of Donkey's 'special needs'?”, I asked. After she nodded I said, “You're wonderful, Sue” in a very matter-of-fact way.

Sue put her hand on my arm for a moment and said, “Thank you, Stanley. Your empathy and understanding make you very good company”.

As we continued walking along chatting I couldn't help but look back at Donkey's big meaty junk flopping and swinging back and forth. I was trying not to be too obvious about it. Trying to limit myself to glances. Sue wasn't fooled though, and soon she spoke up about it.

“Stanley, you really don't need to be shy about looking at Donkey, or his big penis”, she said plainly. “You are not going to make either of us uncomfortable. Donkey just wants to be treated like the sweet uncomplicated animal that he is. For my part, I think he is wonderfully wild and incredibly beautiful. If you don't spend some time looking at him you're missing out”, Sue said with a proud smile.

Just then Donkey stopped walking. Sue noticed the slack coming out of the rope right away and stopped as well. Without saying a word Donkey took two steps off the trail. He turned face down the hill, stood there for a moment, legs in a slightly wide stance, and then he started urinating on the ground just in front of his feet.

I was immediately struck that the way he did it was completely animal. A regular man always holds his penis when he urinates. Even if he's outside and not trying to hit a toilet bowl, it's still a habit. He'll point his dick at a tree or something when he takes a leak.

Not Donkey, he just stood there, his hands at his sides, his big dangly penis issuing a wide stream of piss loudly on the ground.

Since I was just told that it was okay for me to openly look at Donkey, I just stood there and watched him piss. He saw me watching him and he looked over at me. With some effort, I didn't look away and we made eye contact as he continued urinating. Holding his gaze was an interesting experience. I didn't feel the scrutiny or judgment usually associated with withholding eye contact with someone. Donkey just looked at me and smiled just a little.

When Donkey's stream stopped he still didn't grab himself and give his dick a shake like a regular man does. He just stood there.

Right away Sue stepped over to him. She produced a tissue from her pocket, and she picked up Donkey's huge flaccid penis. She gave it a firm milking stroke from base to tip making another short stream fall to the ground and then used the tissue to wipe the last drops off the bulbous end of his cock. Then she dropped his floppy penis and tucked the tissue into a pocket on his pack. The way she did it was amazingly casual and practiced. It reminded me the way a mom would wipe her child's face. “Good job, Donkey,” she said and she patted his shoulder. “It was good of you to step off the trail”. Donkey just smiled and nodded.

Extraordinary!

“I try to get Donkey out into nature as regularly as possible”, she said. “I think it's even more important for him than regular humans, but it's not that easy to find places where he can be Donkey and not get locked up as a pervert. I'm so grateful that the few people that we have come across on this trail have not freaked out and called the morality police. I pray for his sake we can let Donkey continue to be free here”.

See Part Two

I went hiking on my usual hiking trail today. It's my favorite trail to hike because few people seem to know about it. I rarely see anyone else on “my trail”. Today I saw other hikers, and, something I've NEVER seen before, and I'll bet you haven't either.

I for a while I would catch sight of them on the uphill trail ahead and then the trail would curve through the trees and I'd lose sight again.

Two hikers.

A man and a woman behind him.

She's dressed in light outdoor clothing and wearing a shade hat. She's using a hiking stick.

Now she's leading the way. The man is wearing a brown day pack and, wait, is that his butt?! Is that man hiking naked?! That is unusual, to say the least!

I laughed out loud and quickened my pace a bit. I felt compelled to get a closer look and find out what was happening on “my trail”.

After only a few seconds I met up with them because they had stopped on the trail.

She had turned around facing me and was standing just off the trail. She looked to be in her early 40's. She had a pretty face and a relaxed happy expression. She had a fit, firm body. She was drinking out of a water bottle. With her head tilted back and her back arched a bit to drink I noticed that her breasts were lovely, and judging by their movement and how clearly I could see her nipples, her breasts were unsupported. I was immediately attracted to her.

He was still facing away me. He was wearing only sandals and his pack. The pack had the word DONKEY embroidered on it. And, he really was naked! He was perhaps a little shorter than average. He had a slim but exceptionally muscular build. He was smooth like he had been chiseled by a very talented artist. He stood still while the woman put the bottle into the pack that he wore.

I realized it was past time for me to say something so as not to startle them, so I quickly said, “Good day”, in what I hoped sounded like a friendly and casual tone, even though I was feeling a bit startled by his nudity.

The woman smiled and replied “Good day to you”, in a friendly way. The man turned his head with a smile and said, “hi” quietly, but otherwise did not move.

“You know about the 'secret trail' too, eh?”, she said still smiling.

“I was just thinking the same thing”, I said grinning back.

“I'm Sue and this is Donkey”, she said nodding toward the man. She stepped past him on the trail. Was it to block my view? She offered a quick handshake. “His appearance is not going to be offensive to you or some damn thing, is it?”

“I'm Stanley, and no, don't worry, Sue. I'm not afraid of naked people”, I said.

“Well put, Stanley. Fine then, you can walk with us if you'd like, but Donkey likes to walk kind of slow”, said Sue.

“It is a beautiful warm day. Maybe I'd be naked too if I were as brave as he is”, I said, trying to reassure them that I wasn't a prude.

Sue replied, “Oh Donkey is not being brave. He is just in his natural state”.

“Oh. I see. He does seem extraordinarily at ease”, I said and then, “I'm sorry, did you call him Donkey?”

She laughed, and said, “Well, 'Donkey' is not the name on his birth certificate, but it suits him and it makes him smile. To be candid, it is a name that cruel people have used to taunt him with since he was young, but he then decided to embrace it. And, he really is part man and part animal”

“Is that right? Why do you say that?”, I asked

“It's mostly it's his nature. His way of being. The natural, animal way that he conducts himself”, said Sue, “But, also... Turn around Donkey.”

Sue stepped aside and Donkey turned around and finally fully faced me.

“Oh my... wow!”, flew out of my mouth before I could even think to stop it.

Two things grabbed my attention. The first, of course, was that Donkey had a large, extremely thick and very flaccid penis with a big wide exposed head and two even more oversized testicles in a long loose scrotum. I say very flaccid because of the way it hung there. His fat cock dangled straight down, the middle of the shaft sort of nestled in his sack between his pendulous balls. I've certainly seen longer penises on the internet, but especially because he was several inches shorter than me, his junk looked shockingly large. It looked expertly chiseled by an artist as well, but WAY out of scale with the rest of his body. To be completely honest, though I haven't described a man this way before, he was beautiful, and his genitals were outrageous and magnificent.

The second thing I noticed was that he had a rope around his neck. The rope was thick and heavy but looked soft. It was tied with a neat knot in a loose loop that hung around his neck and laid against his chest and the end of it presently rested on the ground. Just below the knot, there was a tag. It read, “Donkey Rope”.

“Dang”, I said still smiling, but I felt myself blushing too. “Donkey... I'm starting to understand.

“Are you still okay?”, Sue asked with a chuckle.

I laughed and said, “Give me a minute, I will be.

“Alright, then walk with us, Stanley, if you're still not scared,” she said, and she picked up the loose end of the rope around Donkey's neck and said to him, “Let's go, Donkey”

I walked beside Sue and Donkey walked slowly behind. Sue was not pulling on the rope. She was gently leading Donkey along.

“Extraordinary”, I exclaimed. “May I ask you more about you about yourself?” I asked turning back to ask Donkey.

Donkey just nodded slightly and looked at me in his unique, very direct way.

Sue answered, saying, “Donkey is not going to tell you his life story, he is a man-beast of few words, but he won't mind if we talk about him. His complete self-consciousness is part of his animal way”.

Sue spoke very casually, and obviously very openly. “He was married to my sister for ten years and as they grew together and learned about each other Donkey's animal nature was revealed and was allowed to begin to fully express itself. My sister and I were always very close and a big part of each other's life. So they talked to me about it, and I was happy to let him BE Donkey around me too. When my sister died two years ago, it just made sense to start taking care of Donkey”.

“By taking care of him, what do you mean?” I asked

“He's a very capable man. He wears clothes. Talks to people. He works. He even built the beautiful home that we live it. He is fully aware that most people are not ready to accept his man-beast way, so he can act quite normally. I just love him and I give a home space where he can live as himself. He does have some special needs that I help him with, but we totally support each other equally. He is a sweet man-beast. My sister made the donkey rope for him years ago. He loves it. I think it makes him feel relaxed and well cared for when someone he trusts is holding the end of it”.

“That is a very interesting story and I really admire Donkey for allowing himself to be his truest self, and for you for being accepting of him. So many people try so hard to fit the mold or to control the people they say they love”, I said.

“Well said again, Stanley”, said Sue with a smile.

I started hearing a small slapping sound, then it became more pronounced. When I looked behind me I realized that it was Donkey's penis slapping against the front of his thighs. Or was it his ball sack, or both? Just then Sue said, “Stanley, you're a fast hiker. Let's slow down just a little bit.

I smiled at Sue and asked, “So the slower speed that you hike is dictated by Donkey and his donkey-sized genitals?

Sue winked at me and said, “He wouldn't complain about it, but it's got to be more comfortable for him this way, right?”

“Part of Donkey's 'special needs'?”, I asked. After she nodded I said, “You're wonderful, Sue” in a very matter-of-fact way.

Sue put her hand on my arm for a moment and said, “Thank you, Stanley. Your empathy and understanding make you very good company”.

As we continued walking along chatting I couldn't help but look back at Donkey's big meaty junk flopping and swinging back and forth. I was trying not to be too obvious about it. Trying to limit myself to glances. Sue wasn't fooled though, and soon she spoke up about it.

“Stanley, you really don't need to be shy about looking at Donkey, or his big penis”, she said plainly. “You are not going to make either of us uncomfortable. Donkey just wants to be treated like the sweet uncomplicated animal that he is. For my part, I think he is wonderfully wild and incredibly beautiful. If you don't spend some time looking at him you're missing out”, Sue said with a proud smile.

Just then Donkey stopped walking. Sue noticed the slack coming out of the rope right away and stopped as well. Without saying a word Donkey took two steps off the trail. He turned face down the hill, stood there for a moment, legs in a slightly wide stance, and then he started urinating on the ground just in front of his feet.

I was immediately struck that the way he did it was completely animal. A regular man always holds his penis when he urinates. Even if he's outside and not trying to hit a toilet bowl, it's still a habit. He'll point his dick at a tree or something when he takes a leak.

Not Donkey, he just stood there, his hands at his sides, his big dangly penis issuing a wide stream of piss loudly on the ground.

Since I was just told that it was okay for me to openly look at Donkey, I just stood there and watched him piss. He saw me watching him and he looked over at me. With some effort, I didn't look away and we made eye contact as he continued urinating. Holding his gaze was an interesting experience. I didn't feel the scrutiny or judgment usually associated with withholding eye contact with someone. Donkey just looked at me and smiled just a little.

When Donkey's stream stopped he still didn't grab himself and give his dick a shake like a regular man does. He just stood there.

Right away Sue stepped over to him. She produced a tissue from her pocket, and she picked up Donkey's huge flaccid penis. She gave it a firm milking stroke from base to tip making another short stream fall to the ground and then used the tissue to wipe the last drops off the bulbous end of his cock. Then she dropped his floppy penis and tucked the tissue into a pocket on his pack. The way she did it was amazingly casual and practiced. It reminded me the way a mom would wipe her child's face. “Good job, Donkey,” she said and she patted his shoulder. “It was good of you to step off the trail”. Donkey just smiled and nodded.

Extraordinary!

“I try to get Donkey out into nature as regularly as possible”, she said. “I think it's even more important for him than regular humans, but it's not that easy to find places where he can be Donkey and not get locked up as a pervert. I'm so grateful that the few people that we have come across on this trail have not freaked out and called the morality police. I pray for his sake we can let Donkey continue to be free here”.

See Part Two
Where is part 2?

Reactions: Luke42